Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1700 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

the mountian state

ok here we are in what is called Wild Wonderfull West Virginia.
    by words from the
    http://www.wv.gov/sec.aspx?pgID=8
    Life in West Virginia

West Virginia offers the perfect balance of a rural and urban setting. This is a state where you can go whitewater rafting in the morning, go to an art exhibit in the afternoon and attend a West Virginia Symphony concert in the evening. According to the 2000 Census Report, West Virginia has a population of more than 1.8 million people. Whether you just moved to the Mountain State or your family has been here since it was founded in 1863, you are part of our community. This Living in West Virginia page provides links to an enormous range of information about what online resources are available. This page is a good starting point for those of you who want to learn more about living in West Virginia. Choose a topic from those listed above or a question from the "How do I..." section at your left. WV.gov is a new site, and we are still adding content and refining site organization. Bear with us while we are under construction. Enjoy your electronic trip through West Virginia! Please visit again for future site improvements

get back to nature
    http://www.wvdnr.gov/wildlife/wvwildlifemagazine.shtm

http://www.wvdnr.gov/
    NowhereMan Reviewed by NowhereMan on . the mountian state ok here we are in what is called Wild Wonderfull West Virginia. by words from the http://www.wv.gov/sec.aspx?pgID=8 Life in West Virginia West Virginia offers the perfect balance of a rural and urban setting. This is a state where you can go whitewater rafting in the morning, go to an art exhibit in the afternoon and attend a West Virginia Symphony concert in the evening. According to the 2000 Census Report, West Virginia has a population of more than 1.8 million people. Whether you Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

the mountian state

Possession Incarceration Fine
    Any amount misdemeanor 90 days - 6 months $1,000
    Conviction of possession of less than 15 grams triggers an automatic conditional discharge.

Sale or Cultivation
    Any amount felony 1 - 5 years $15,000
    Sale to a minor or within 1,000 feet of a school felony 2 years MMS* variable
    Transport into state with intent to deliver felony 1 - 5 years $15,000
    *Mandatory minimum sentence.
    Miscellaneous (paraphernalia, license suspensions, drug tax stamps, etc...)
    Paraphernalia sale misdemeanor 6 months - 1 year $5,000
    Subsequent offenses double the possible penalties.
    Details

Possession of marijuana is punishable by 90 days - 6 months in jail and a fine up to $1,000. Possession with intent to manufacture or deliver a controlled substance is a felony and can result in imprisonment of not less than one year and not more than five years, or a fine of fifteen thousand dollars, or both.

Conviction of possession of less than 15 grams triggers an automatic conditional discharge. Conditional discharge does not apply to a defendant who has previously been convicted of any offense relating to narcotic drugs or marijuana.

Cultivation, delivery or sale is punishable by 1 - 5 years in prison and a fine up to $15,000. Sale to a minor or sale within 1,000 feet of a school requires a two-year mandatory minimum sentence for the sale.

Transportation of marijuana into the state with the intent to deliver is punishable by 1 - 5 years in prison and a fine up to $15,000.

Subsequent offenses double the possible penalties.

Operating an illegal drug paraphernalia business is punishable by 6 months - 1 year in jail and a fine up to $5,000.

Conditional release: The state allows conditional release or alternative or diversion sentencing for people facing their first prosecutions. Usually, conditional release lets a person opt for probation rather than trial. After successfully completing probation, the individual's criminal record does not reflect the charge.

Mandatory minimum sentence: When someone is convicted of an offense punishable by a mandatory minimum sentence, the judge must sentence the defendant to the mandatory minimum sentence or to a higher sentence. The judge has no power to sentence the defendant to less time than the mandatory minimum. A prisoner serving an MMS for a federal offense and for most state offenses will not be eligible for parole. Even peaceful marijuana smokers sentenced to "life MMS" must serve a life sentence with no chance of parole.

Hemp: This state has an active hemp industry. Hemp is a distinct variety of the plant species cannabis sativa L. that contains minimal (less than 1%) amounts of tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), the primary psychoactive ingredient in marijuana. Various parts of the plant can be utilized in the making of textiles, paper, paints, clothing, plastics, cosmetics, foodstuffs, insulation, animal feed, and other products. For more information see NORML's Industrial Use section.

West Virginia

Laws Authorizing Commercial Hemp Cultivation

Year Passed: 2002
    Summary: The West Virginia Legislature approved Senate Bill 447 recognizing industrial hemp having no more than 1 percent THC as an "agricultural crop." This legislation also establishes licensing procedures to allow local farmers to "plant, grow, harvest, possess, process [and] sell" hemp commercially.

the mountian state

hey im from WV! lol

the mountian state

Quote Originally Posted by freespirit89
    hey im from WV! lol
    then you know whats it like

we need to change the laws here

email this fucker and tell him legalize weed

make up for KKK days

http://byrd.senate.gov/byrd_email.html

the mountian state

yea man the laws here suck ass and the people are so ignorant about the herb even my friend who smokes thinks hes physically addicted and that his brain cells are being killed off! i showed him the facts on this webpage but hes a real cynical dumbass! he just wont listen!

the mountian state

i live in west. v look at my location

the mountian state

Quote Originally Posted by klonopin
    i live in west. v look at my location

Where at? I do too.

Edit: Nevermind... saw the next post about you being in Hardy County. I'm in Morgantown.

the mountian state

i was just there near the area of elkins it was a great place to go it was a lovely place to go and to smoke at i loved it there any one else been near elkins its like 2 hours from maryland