Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1610 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Mankato

franky, i have a cabin in spicer that i go to sometimes on the weekends, where in willmar are you? my cabin is on green lake

2.   Advertisements

Mankato

Quote Originally Posted by rangerswyfe
    hey ya'll i am from mankato but i live in mapleton...lets get together sometime and have a smokeout :jointsmile: woohoooo
    Maybe I know you... I went to school in mapleton a few years ago

Mankato

I'm thinking of moving to Mankato to go to MSU. Anyone word on the campus/scene?
    \"You just do you, umma do me.\"

All posts on this forum are fictional. I claim no responsibility for theoretical topics originating from this IP address.

Mankato

a lot of stds are at MSU, but I guess you can say that about every college. All I know is that my friend went there and supposedly there is a huge STD rate. I dunno if it's true or not, otherwise it's your standard public 4 year state university. I go to st cloud state, basically the same exact thing just a couple hours north of MSU.

Mankato

I just moved to Mankato and I heard that rumor about stds. Either way I'm not sitting on the toliet seats here. But it's good to know others out there enjoying the grass in Minnesota as much as I.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Amount:

Enter a message for the receiver:
BE SOCIAL
GreenGrassForums On Facebook