Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1289 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ways to make people wonder

1) Always face the rear of the elevator.
    2) Ask the McDonald's cashier if he'd like fries with that when you give him your money.
    3) When asked for your religion on a survey, check "Other" and write in "Judaislam".
    4) Cut out the fly on an old pair of jeans. Then order a soup at a restaurant. Drop the fly in the soup and shout "Waiter! There's a fly in my soup!"
    5) Use a screwdriver to rearrange the letters on somebody's keyboard so they spell naughty words.
    6) As you walk around in the world, keep your arms outstretched and make airplane noises.
    ermitonto Reviewed by ermitonto on . Ways to make people wonder 1) Always face the rear of the elevator. 2) Ask the McDonald's cashier if he'd like fries with that when you give him your money. 3) When asked for your religion on a survey, check "Other" and write in "Judaislam". 4) Cut out the fly on an old pair of jeans. Then order a soup at a restaurant. Drop the fly in the soup and shout "Waiter! There's a fly in my soup!" 5) Use a screwdriver to rearrange the letters on somebody's keyboard so they spell naughty words. 6) As you walk around in the Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

haha.
    walk up to someone in public and ask them if you can give them the time. My friend does this. He also likes to loudly say the word penis on crouded busses while looking very angry. He cracks me up .
    HE WHO HAS DESERVED TO DRINK FROM THE OCEAN OF LIFE DESERVES TO FILL HIS CUP FROM YOUR LITTLE STREAM
    =Alfred A. Knopf=

Here is where you will find my little stream:
    sage_wisdom(at)hush.com

lol. Go up to your friend and say "Good morning, [insert your name]", when its the afternoon

my god I spelled crowded :crouded man I need me some sleep
    gnight for real this time.
    HE WHO HAS DESERVED TO DRINK FROM THE OCEAN OF LIFE DESERVES TO FILL HIS CUP FROM YOUR LITTLE STREAM
    =Alfred A. Knopf=

Here is where you will find my little stream:
    sage_wisdom(at)hush.com

err the first three were good... 456? no

Thought they were pretty good haha, thanks

Conversation stopper:
    When you're having an unbearably boring conversation and you want to end it but don't know how, use this nifty conversation stooper: "Sometimes, when I pee, it burns." This is guaranteed to completely halt the current conversation! Works like a charm.

hahaha.. F L E S H, I love you man! hahaha

tab the man in front of you in the que and say youve shit ya self and wipe ya arse with ya hand

EDIT: Dont actually wipe your arse with your hands BUT if you do wash it before eating popcorn if you use this whilst in the Que to a cinema

if you want a real conversation stopper try:

"well, i blame the black people"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast