Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1523 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

View Poll Results: Sonner or later do you get cought?

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • True

30 68.18%
  • False

14 31.82%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Getting cought?

ive known many people that have never been caught by the police or thier parents..my parents never noticed i smoked wed till i was 13-14 yrs old ..all they said was keep it away from my younger siblings..i have been caught by the police but only when doing somthing stupid [ driving drunk while in possesion of weed] and i had a alleged friend rat me out to the cops so he could get a lesser charge[ i hate fucking snitches] but i think most people never have prob.s with the police..and unless thier parents are complete idiots they have few problems with mom and dad finding thier stash.

2.   Advertisements

Getting cought?

if you actually think about it, you're bound to be caught at some point by someone, no matter how careful you are..at some point you are bound to slip up....or someone's bound to come barging in when you least expect it....only question is, who will catch you?

Getting cought?

Everytime I've even come close to getting caught it was because of someone elses carelessness. I suppose I will get careless at some point, hopefully by then I will be in a safer life situation.

Getting cought?

lol holy shit u guys i just got caught and b 4 i said false but now i know its true bcuz im like the most careful person ever. my parents didnt but it was my hardass broher and hell probibly tell thgem.

Getting cought?

I got caught but only cause I'm careless and lazy.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12