Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1517 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

how do you blow smoke rings

monstermunchies Reviewed by monstermunchies on . how do you blow smoke rings how do you blow smoke rings Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

You get high.

practise

thats good advice guys.....but really. i do mine with cigarettes and black and milds n' such. anyway, after you take a big drag (dont inhale it, keep it in your mouth), drop your jaw as low as it can go, and tighten your lips and make them into an O. dont exhale, but instead, slightly close your jaw (but not all the way). the smaller volume of your mouth causes the smoke to leave your mouth in a ring. it might sound complicated, but keep trying it, itll get really easy, and tell us when youve got it down. happy tokin'!

Practice indoors. Pop your jaw while you have your lips formed in a big circle. I quit smoking cigarettes, and thats one thing I miss. Also eating a big fat meal and smoking a cigarette after.

But overall, fuck cigarettes, you could buy a quarter of some dank ass weed at the end of every month, and you don't wake up feeling like shit everyday. Dont let them tax you on something that makes you feel like shit, and is terrible for you.

haha yea, amen to that, but yea, when your addicted, your addicted. but you have to admit, after smokin a fat bowl, its nice to sit back and have a cigarette. and if your practicing smoke tricks, its better to practice with cigarettes, black n' milds or phillies than with weed, cuz then your just wastin it.

maybe im just weird or somethin but i dont know wut u guys r talkin about, i love smoke rings w/ weed its always thicker and better my rings r just better, but i still take the smoke into my lungs, i dunno but anyways ya there r a couple ways to do it but i prefer the way chillstoner described, he made it sound a little complicated but the way i do it is just make a nice O about the size of the head of a water bottle (the part u drink out of) and then make sure ur tongue is in the middle of ur mouth not touching any sides and then give a tiny cough, this part is the hardest esp describing it online but its kinda just like flexing ur throat, the sound u should be making is is when u say "uh" just downsized alot, this method is pretty easy i picked up real quick the hardest part is just making sure u dont let too much smoke out, these make small rings but u can do them rapid fire and its cool, but awhile back i posted somethin on smoke tricks to see if anyone knew and cool ones and some one described a way to make big rings, it works really well its pretty old and just titled "smoke tricks" i think its under either here in recreational or experiences, good luck man and practice practice practice!!

ive never been able to master that OOoOo thing........but you sure as hell look like an idiot trying to learn.....

Cigs are nasty, its seems alot of pot smokers prefer pot over cigs, im one of them. Ciggarrettes taste like shit man, the herb tastes really good.

yeah i hate fuckin cigs ...... i only like a cigar once an awhile

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast