Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1508 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Absolute best way to get the most out of your weed

ok im sure you all know what a gravity bong/bucket/bucket bong/pisser is but some people have different methhods of making them i have a preferred way of doing it so id like to share it with you guys and girls as it is a very very efficient way to smoke the herb. the only down side to it is its a bitch to hide if your parents/landlord care about drugs but i have a park right near my house and i just leave it there hidden in the stair case.

1. cut the top off a 2 litre bottle and fill up with water

2.get a smaller bottle and burn 2, finger tip size holes across from eachother at the bottom of the bottle on the side, now sink this bottle in the 2 litre.

3. take the lid off the smaller bottle and make a hole in the top, take scizzors and twist themin the hole (making the hole bigger) until a small rachet bit (5 mm is ideal) will fit in snugly in the hole so it is air tight (tin foil will do but that is some nasty ass shit and should only be used in an emergency)

4. pack weed in the rachet bit and screw the cap on the bottle while its in the water

5.hold a lighter to the weed whilst pulling the bottle out of the water SLOWLY (there is no screen, so fast pulling will cause u to lose your weed through the hole ).

6.unscrew bowl, put your lips on the mouth of the bottle that is now white walled with smoke and take the hit

7.repeat steps 4 through 6 until nicely toasted(should only need 2-4 hits to reach max high before your just wasting weed

this is the absolute best way to get the most out of your weed just remember if your a regular user replace the smaller, middle bottle, often as it gets really nasty after a few uses

just to clear things up i realize everyone has there preferred smoking utensils but ive tried everything under the sun u can smoke with and find this one is the most efficient for the act of getting high, for chilling, or style reasons a joint or pipe may not be as involved with smoking but you have to admit these have something to be inproved in the size of hit department

lol sorry if ivee been talking in circles but im really baked and felt this needed to be made public
    420purplehaze420 Reviewed by 420purplehaze420 on . Absolute best way to get the most out of your weed ok im sure you all know what a gravity bong/bucket/bucket bong/pisser is but some people have different methhods of making them i have a preferred way of doing it so id like to share it with you guys and girls as it is a very very efficient way to smoke the herb. the only down side to it is its a bitch to hide if your parents/landlord care about drugs but i have a park right near my house and i just leave it there hidden in the stair case. 1. cut the top off a 2 litre bottle and fill up with Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Yup, bout the same way i do it on the GB.. i use a Kool-Aid pitcher and a 2liter bottle tho.

what i do is
    1. cut off the bottom of a 2 liter bottle
    2. get a socket rench socket and drill a hole in the cap of the bottle, put the socket in the hole
    3. Fill a bucket full of water and push the bottle down all the way with the top off (you inhale out of the top)
    2. Put the top on with the bottle almost fully sumberged
    3 Light the weed, as you light it pull up on the bottle that is in the water. The force of the bottle comeing up from the water will push the smoke in to the bottle.
    4. once the bottle is 3/4 out of the watter unscrew the cap, and suck...To get a huge hit you suck and push the bottle back into the water.

Basicly the same thing....
    God, I love pot

hot knifing is better at being cost efficient
    so hard though

Gravity bongs are cool

A parachutes basically the same thing i think, thats what i use.

Quote Originally Posted by NOTEHOOK
    hot knifing is better at being cost efficient
    so hard though
    yes this is very true, cuz with the GB u need to pack a full bowl. but with knifing, u only need a few small balls of weed, or one small ass ball of resin

I would smoke more than 2-4 bowls in a bucket, because you'd get way more stoned.. there wouldint be a max high after 4 bowls. Idiot.

you want the most outta weed sitting solar hit

Quote Originally Posted by dankness42o
    you want the most outta weed sitting solar hit
    i think that is the only way to get the most outta weed no chemicals and pure weed and the real taste

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast