Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1527 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

legal places in legal states WANTED

please
    if you have any info on the places people can go in the states that allow
    medical use
    post your info here so those that need it can have a place to look it up for thier area
    i aint fortunate to live in such a state ,
    thanks to all who help
    your what this place needs
    NowhereMan Reviewed by NowhereMan on . legal places in legal states WANTED please if you have any info on the places people can go in the states that allow medical use post your info here so those that need it can have a place to look it up for thier area i aint fortunate to live in such a state , thanks to all who help your what this place needs Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

I became a legal medical user 2 months ago, and one of the biggest problems I have found is locating cannabis clubs, since the more they advertise, the more attention is drawn to them, and thus the gestapo...oops i mean feds, come in and raid the place, as shown in many raids in San Francisco and Sonoma. I know of a place in Hollywood where a legal, medical cannabis club has been operating for a while, but am hesitant to post it because the feds look for that kind of stuff. I found out where places where by extensive internet research and "word of mouth" from other medical users I have met. HOWEVER, I will post a websight for a service I use since he advertises online anyway and has expressed to me he doesnt mind if I tell people about it.

http://sfvwellness.com/flash.shtml

The websight needs some serious work, and I was skeptical before calling him up...but he's the real deal (and a nice guy to boot). If you live in San Fernando or anywehre around there, this is where I get my cheeba from. It's bomb ass medical stuff, but it is pretty pricey. I think 220 for a half. Yes, I know, its very expensive, but it's also extremely good too. Its about equal to what you'd pay on the streets for the highest quality of cheeba. As a person who's been to Amsterdam 3 times, i can say it rates up there in quality with their weed over there (and thats damn good). He's mentioned that he can get differnt quality weed at differnt prices, and ONLY sells to LEGAL, MEDICAL users, and verrifies your status before any business is conducted. If you dont mind spending more money than usual for legal bud, this is the dude to call (again, ONLY if you are a genuine medical user with evidence to show that. He WILL take a copy of your recomendation, and WILL call up your doctor to confirm you are who you say you are).

Hope this helps some people out.
    -PM

Nice to hear you found someone you like. But man those prices suck. Considering the cost of growing is about $10 to $15 an oz, there sure seems to be a lot of profit in the Medical end of this. Where is the commpasion. I would think it could be done at a rate that could be afforded by the patients. Maybe $100.00 oz. And still make it worth the growers time. Why get rich on the sick? The government already is.

Just my thoughts.