Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1509 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Black(maybe DARK DARK GREEN) buds?

Okay well see i got an oz yesterday. Its pretty good stuff. I sold some and smoked some yesterday. and i still have some left, but thats not the point. I have this bud and see one is like blackish colored. and then the other bud is the color and how all the other buds in the sack look. So whats with this bud? IM not sure if i should smoke it. So heres the difference in stems, and in buds. Does anyone know what this is all about? and should i smoke it or not?

I considered posting this in the grow section, but meh...
    sToNeDpEnGuIn420 Reviewed by sToNeDpEnGuIn420 on . Black(maybe DARK DARK GREEN) buds? Okay well see i got an oz yesterday. Its pretty good stuff. I sold some and smoked some yesterday. and i still have some left, but thats not the point. I have this bud and see one is like blackish colored. and then the other bud is the color and how all the other buds in the sack look. So whats with this bud? IM not sure if i should smoke it. So heres the difference in stems, and in buds. Does anyone know what this is all about? and should i smoke it or not? I considered posting this in the Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Its wicked weed man!!! Looks like it sum witch grew it lol. I cant tell you whats going on but good luck finding your answer here!

i think cause it was grown outdoors

Oh well anyways, i smoked it in a bubbler, kinda tasted like dirt. But great buzz none the less.

My dealer said he had some like that. They got dark because they were left outside too long to dry?!?!? Thats what I was told.

meow...

maybe,,,,,, he painted it black,,,,

my philosophy to everything - SMOKE Em' IF YA GOT EM'!!!!

ive seen a black budded plant, it getts too hot in the sun, its mostly sativas with no shade

i got weed EXACTLY like that just now. i got it last week and ive made it last well (i got quite a bit of it) and at first i was pissed but then i had some and it was awesome ne way. my dealer sed it was a bit over tanned and a bit too dry so it goes dark.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast