Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1917 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

headshops

ok so im not 18 n im goin to the beach real soon n i know where a headshop is down there n i was wonderin do u have to be 18 to go in n buy stuff n there is this other place that sells scales down there i wanna buy(its not a headshop) n would they let me buy if im not 18?? wut bout rolling papers inside a headshop or something???
    imstoned420 Reviewed by imstoned420 on . headshops ok so im not 18 n im goin to the beach real soon n i know where a headshop is down there n i was wonderin do u have to be 18 to go in n buy stuff n there is this other place that sells scales down there i wanna buy(its not a headshop) n would they let me buy if im not 18?? wut bout rolling papers inside a headshop or something??? Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

headshops

just get some stoner out side the store to go in and by what you need for you .. ya might have to get him stoned but you can get what you need with out the ID