Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1459 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

How to keep weed fresh

I just bought a half ounce of some hybrid northen light and big bud. i am just wondering how i should store it and of ways to keep it fresh. My dealer gave me one big nug, so should i break it up or just keep pinching off that big nug.
    egyptian stoner Reviewed by egyptian stoner on . How to keep weed fresh I just bought a half ounce of some hybrid northen light and big bud. i am just wondering how i should store it and of ways to keep it fresh. My dealer gave me one big nug, so should i break it up or just keep pinching off that big nug. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

How to keep weed fresh

keep pinching off the nug... if u break it up, u increase the surface area..

think of it like the reverse effect of a hand..

a slap: fingers are spread out, increased surface area, less effect on opponent
    a punch: fingers are balled together, less surface area, knock a motherfucker out

its the opposite effect..
    Any posts made by me are purely fictional in nature and by no means is anything I say to be taken seriously. I do not grow or condone the growing of anything not legal. Any and all pictures I post are pictures widley available on the internet and any discussions I am involved in are purely hypothetical or are commentary in nature and should not constitute advice or be considered advice to assist in activities that are deemed illegal.

How to keep weed fresh

i would suggest a mason jar. they are air tight, and your stash looks damn good when it's stored in it...

i'm high.

How to keep weed fresh

I would pinch some of the nug each time you have a smoke so that the bud stay together and so the resin doesn't come off as much.Also for storing your bud I would ethier use a jar doesn't really matter as long as it's air tight and or I sometimes use the zip seal bags it keeps it fresh and smells lush every time you open the bag.

How to keep weed fresh

buy a pack of 6 ziplock containers-$2.99 Kroger ...serves the same purpose as a mason jar...probably lasts as long, and you won't hear questions like:"What the fuck are you keeping your weed in a mason jar for?"

How to keep weed fresh

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Green
    I would pinch some of the nug each time you have a smoke so that the bud stay together and so the resin doesn't come off as much.Also for storing your bud I would ethier use a jar doesn't really matter as long as it's air tight and or I sometimes use the zip seal bags it keeps it fresh and smells lush every time you open the bag.
    well, it all depends on how long you plan on having the marijuana stored. if you have a large amount that isn't going to be smoked in one sitting, then it's best that it is stored in a mason jar, opposed to if you stored it in a ziploc bag, there is possibility of condensation in the bag...and moisture is not good for your dried marijuana.

How to keep weed fresh

you must excuse me...i'm high. for some reason i thought marijuana emitted vapors...ha.

just ignore the part where i said that there is a possibility of condensation in the bag.

How to keep weed fresh

put it in the freezer keep it fresh

How to keep weed fresh

Use a clip jar(mason jar). Thats what i use and my shit is always fresh, just like when i got it, lol unless i get stoned and ACCIDENTLY leave it out. Lol

How to keep weed fresh

If it does dry out, put it in a container with a small peice of orange peel for a couple of hours. Try not to let the orange touch your bud incase you get bud rot.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast