Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1525 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Marble weed pipe?

Has anyone ever seen a pipe made of marble? Its nice, east to carry, and wont break ever. Its from the 70s and chock full of REALLY REALLY old resin, and its pretty tight, man. Well the question is, everyone I smoke with is amazed when I whip it out because they have never seen a marble pipe.
    Jake0steve Reviewed by Jake0steve on . Marble weed pipe? Has anyone ever seen a pipe made of marble? Its nice, east to carry, and wont break ever. Its from the 70s and chock full of REALLY REALLY old resin, and its pretty tight, man. Well the question is, everyone I smoke with is amazed when I whip it out because they have never seen a marble pipe. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Marble weed pipe?

Nope, I've never seen one please post a pic!

Marble weed pipe?

Ah, I will but it will take a few days. I gotta take a pic on my friends digital camera, and learn how to post pics on this board. By the way could someone tell me how?

By the way man, I am watching the big lebowki between posts and packing for the wake and bake and all that. I thought about your avatar and spent like 5 minutes trying to pause the movie on the exact part that is your avatar. Fun fun.

Marble weed pipe?

Marble pipe ahe? Aint ever seen one of em' before sounds pretty cool. Is it a good smoke?

Marble weed pipe?

It certainly is, man.

Marble weed pipe?

had several in my day & i broke 6/10 of them,be careful they tend to spit resin at you after a while!

Marble weed pipe?

Quote Originally Posted by Jake0steve
    Has anyone ever seen a pipe made of marble? Its nice, east to carry, and wont break ever. Its from the 70s and chock full of REALLY REALLY old resin, and its pretty tight, man. Well the question is, everyone I smoke with is amazed when I whip it out because they have never seen a marble pipe.
    i used to have a few of em in the 70's i think the stone you are talking about is onyx it looks simular to marble and yes they are very durable they still sell them in mexico at the headshops ive been to but you dont see to many in the states any more glass has pretty much become the material of choice these days enjoy your new bowl

Marble weed pipe?

Get that digi yet? I really want to see this piece...

Marble weed pipe?

My dealer has one. I smoked out of it. And my dad has one to. They pretty cool.

Marble weed pipe?