Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1962 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

What's the first song that you remember when you were shroomin/fryin your first time

If you didn't hear a song the first time, what about the second/third time? I remember hearing Eulogy from Tool, when I hear it today I still remember exactly what I was doing. That was one of the best feelings I've ever had.
    supersonicchronic Reviewed by supersonicchronic on . What's the first song that you remember when you were shroomin/fryin your first time If you didn't hear a song the first time, what about the second/third time? I remember hearing Eulogy from Tool, when I hear it today I still remember exactly what I was doing. That was one of the best feelings I've ever had. Rating: 5
    Realty is a fun place to visit, but I wouldn\'t want to live there.

2.   Advertisements

What's the first song that you remember when you were shroomin/fryin your first time

hmm.... i think the first time i really listened to music tripping was at bonnaroo. so saul williams/ mars volta for sure. dave matthews band too. every time i hear crash into me i just wanna dance.

hmm.... and i watched modest mouse tripping on some fine shrooms. and the song "hurricane" by bob dylan

Only music i can remember listening to while on some acid was Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon album. Very trippy.

Quote Originally Posted by burnitup
    Only music i can remember listening to while on some acid was Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon album. Very trippy.
    Thats a good album to listen to when your coming down from acid. You know that stage when you just want to be asleep
    Realty is a fun place to visit, but I wouldn\'t want to live there.

Frying - Shakedown Street
    Shrooming - Love Shack

for me it would be pink floyds us and them....the music in the beginning sounded so fucked up, i loved it. to this day i try to reach that level of highness....but i cant seem to do it. god damn tolerance.

First time must have been back in 1978 -- and it was Hawkwind -- I can still remember the "song" Sonic Attack being the coolest thing I had ever heard.

First time I shroomed or fryed was 20+ years ago. I don't remember listening to any music the first few times. About the 10th or so time, however, I can vividly remember listening to The Beatles Abbey Road while tripping really, really hard . It was incredible. All the songs just seemed to flow together perfectly. Some fast, some slow, some loud, some soft. The best way to describe it is that it was like being on a musical roller coaster.

exactly a year ago this month of july i smoked weed for my first time and got so high and it was a rainy hot night ....i remember the song Can I get high by lloyd banks, 50 cent and snoop if any is familiar with that

Hmm thats a hard one to try and remember but I think it was Cypress hill - black sunday when i was toking, and sublime- date rape when i was shrooming

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast