Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1447 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The SWEET SWEET smell of weed

Ok yesterday i got some AK i got the bag and smelled it and it was weird because my friend said it smelled like beef jerky and the weird thing was IT DID smell like beef jerky.

Has Anyone else bought odd smelling weed if so what kind of weed and what smell.
    kimchibanana Reviewed by kimchibanana on . The SWEET SWEET smell of weed Ok yesterday i got some AK i got the bag and smelled it and it was weird because my friend said it smelled like beef jerky and the weird thing was IT DID smell like beef jerky. Has Anyone else bought odd smelling weed if so what kind of weed and what smell. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

I've had weed that smelled like, yes, blueberries. Not that it smelled fruity, but that it distinctly smelled like blueberries. I wasnt the only one who thought so either, after smelling the bag

But jerky? You sure your dealer isnt just recycling his old munchie bags? In case you didnt know, "Oberto" is not a strain....

hah no he had his big bag and the whole thing smelled like it too he didnt even notice until we brought it up

Nick now the weed was it blueberry and grapefruit weed or was it somethin else that just happened to have smelled like it.

I hear Grapefruit is the shit.

I got some extremely powerful smelling bud that smelled like juicy fruit blue gum.

I once had some that smelled pretty normal, but when you smoked it you got a strong taste of...I don't know...sort of like a spring-flowery laundry detergent smell. It was great.

eww laundry deergent how the hell do u know what that taste like????

Well, it tasted like the smell of laundry detergent. It's weird how something can smell the way it tastes but no two other senses are linked like that. Something can't look the way it sounds. Well, except for people experiencing synaesthesia. (Yes I'm high)

*thumbs up* Oregano!!!!

spelt with an o or an a i have no idea

Quote Originally Posted by kimchibanana
    Ok yesterday i got some AK i got the bag and smelled it and it was weird because my friend said it smelled like beef jerky and the weird thing was IT DID smell like beef jerky.

Has Anyone else bought odd smelling weed if so what kind of weed and what smell.
    today im smoking some very smelly buds,putrid sweet i call it
    i got lucky to get this,
    these lil nuggets are like gold here
    if u could only stick ya nose near it you would say
    roll one

peace

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast