Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1892 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

headshops???

anyone know where any headshops are in MI....... mainly detroit area but anywhere else too
    nomadherbman Reviewed by nomadherbman on . headshops??? anyone know where any headshops are in MI....... mainly detroit area but anywhere else too Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

headshops???

Check this place out if its close to you:
    http://www4.michigan-info.us/profile...Wyandotte/6478
    They have some cool stuff.
    Enjoy
    and if you know of any others post um here if you can I like this place but always looking.

headshops???

in Birmingham on woodward av. there are two of them called Jungle Room and Purple Haze. there right next to eachother to.

headshops???

what is a headshop???
    3 Shots
    2 Tokes
    1 Time For Your Mind

headshops???

^^^^^^ HA!!! a headshop is a store that sells pipes, bongs, and smoking accesories

[/QUOTE]in Birmingham on woodward av. there are two of them called Jungle Room and Purple Haze. there right next to eachother to.[QUOTE]

no shit i went to purple haze. didnt even notice it... is it the one right at the top of the stairs?? i glanced in there and it looked hippyish..

and its OLD woodward ave.....you could have just gotten me very confused.. lol

headshops???

so do you have to be 18 to buy stuff from there? cause i look like im 18 but i jus wanna know b4 i take a trip over to good ol' woodward...
    3 Shots
    2 Tokes
    1 Time For Your Mind

headshops???

ya 18+ but you might not get carded its worth a try

headshops???

theres a headshop/upstairs skate park in downtown Grand Rapids called Puple East and one right off 131 on lenord called Shake Down Street one in 2 in Battle Creek. Glass Castle ( wouldn't suggest looks like feds own it lol) and Rock Cafe.(use to have a good selection but last time there all they had were bowls and detox.

STC

headshops???

Ann Arbor (60 minutes West of Detroit) is rife with headshops and marijuana culture. We have 42 Degrees (uptight but quality; sells RooRs), Stairway to Heaven (Laidback, great atmosphere, but less selection), and InFlight (mostly disc golf supplies, but an ample pipe collection too).

Come on down, look around, and maybe stay for the Hash Bash (First Saturday in April)!

headshops???

^ my dad helped organize the first hash bash

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast