Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1578 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Soldiers Of The Green

I wanted to take a moment to tell you all what you already know. You are branded a deviant of society for using cannabis. Can you honestly say that your not tired of having to hide the fact that you smoke or consume a plant? Why do so many people just smoke or grow cannabis and don't care about it until they get caught then spend months or years in jail and lose everything? I'm real tired of seeing people who smoke marijuana and don't use any common sense. As long as some of you get your weed you don't care right? What about all those people sitting in prison who lost everything including their life and family over a plant, joint or a bowl? They are the same people as you and I are. Look people we all come to this site because we use cannabis and the way I see it that makes us all brothers and sisters. Are you all going to just sit back and let the goverment shit on you? Are you going to let your brothers and sisters sit in jail and not do your part to help them? If that is the case then maybe your not a real toker. There's alot of wannabes out there and too few real tokers. We all are the target of the goverments so called "Drug War". They have their soldiers out looking for people like us right now. That makes us our own goverments enemy. I've fucking had it with my own home country trying to hunt me down and send a task force after me just for the reason I like to grow and get high. That makes me a soldier and you a soldier. So I think you all need to act like one and fight the enemy. Fight for your rights. Fight for the people like you who now sit in prison looking for people to help them. These individuals go in jail nothing more than a pot smoker and come out colder than ice after having their humanity taken away from them. It's time to fight back so take the time to write a letter to congress or give a little money to an organization that lobbys for congress to change their crooked and shameful laws. Be a soldier and fight for your freedoms.

www.norml.com

The above link will help you in changing the world by ending marijuana prohibition. Don't ever think you alone cannot make a difference in our world because the only people who ever did make a difference were small groups of people like you and I. I'll fight for the cause for the rest of my life if I have too. That makes me a real toker.
    Zero Revolt Reviewed by Zero Revolt on . Soldiers Of The Green I wanted to take a moment to tell you all what you already know. You are branded a deviant of society for using cannabis. Can you honestly say that your not tired of having to hide the fact that you smoke or consume a plant? Why do so many people just smoke or grow cannabis and don't care about it until they get caught then spend months or years in jail and lose everything? I'm real tired of seeing people who smoke marijuana and don't use any common sense. As long as some of you get your weed Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Soldiers Of The Green

I also forgot to add that I myself am a member of NORML and I can tell you that these people are some of the nicest folks you'll ever meet. I understand if you can't donate like I can. I really can't afford it either but I do it anyways because I wan't to be a part of the movement and I just cannot lie down while my own goverment treats me like a criminal for growing a beautiful plant. I know this all sounds cheesy but it's all a part of protecting your rights. We as a people must fight or things will get worse. Alot worse. If you can't donate money at least visiting their website and learning a little bit will help. Or try to buy one of their products such as ashtrays or T-Shirts etc. I've been considering making a website of my own to help change the laws and if anyone is interested in that e-mail me at [email protected] and maybe we can get something going. It makes me sad to see so many people using cannabis and not trying to help change the laws of prohibition. Marijuana gives you something everytime you use it so why not give something back?

www.norml.com

Soldiers Of The Green

i might be able to help out a lil bit im in the north end of richmond give a shout at [email protected]
    BAD COP NO DOUGHNUT!!

Soldiers Of The Green

he's right. the government loves someone who will just shut the fuck up and take whatever is given. they want you to look at them as your "leader" or "source of all knowledge and everything that is right". it's bullshit!!! pure bullshit. take a look at an example here....the public school system... they are kids what they want them to learn, not what REALLY happened in our past as a country. one good example is Abraham Lincoln. what a joke! everything they taught us back in school is a load of shit. i have recently learned ALOT about our country's history (the REAL history) and what we haven't been taught. they want their very own 'cookie cutter american family' ...everyone will think, act, and be just alike. you will conform to their way of thinking or you will go to jail or burn in hell....or both. i'm sick and tired of the chimps that are running this country. i should take that back....not chimps... because these guys really know what they are doing, obviously... look at how many people they've brainwashed so far. and they've got lot's more to work on. thanks for posting that Zero Revolt.... it's been awhile since i got that fire going inside me. you guys need to pay attention and listen to this man......he has a great point.

Soldiers Of The Green

Did you know that if George Washinton was alive now he would be in jail?
    It's because he cultivated hemp. Back then as far as I know it was not possible to seperate the THC from cannabis. What do you think he just used the stalks and threw the buds away? I think not. So there's a stoner on our one dollar bills. Isn't that humorous?

Soldiers Of The Green

lol... someone's been doing their homework.
    George Washington also said that the downfall of this country would be sticking it's nose in foreign affairs.... in his own words of course. and look what we're doing now!
    if he was still alive, he'd be kicking someone's ass.

Soldiers Of The Green

I am an endless void of carnal knowledge.

Soldiers Of The Green

well keep it coming. i enjoy it.

Soldiers Of The Green

Zero Revolt, you live in the dallas area right?(maybe I'm confused) A while back there was some talk about starting a Dallas area chapter of NORML, as there isn't one right now. The closest is in Fort Worth. I think you only need 5 members to start a chapter, so you might want to think about that. I know I'd be down to help start a dallas NORML chapter.

Soldiers Of The Green

wow....where are all these dallas people coming from?!?
    hey guys, didn't know there were so many of you from my neck of the woods.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast