Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1587 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Other Psychotropics FAQ

i've heard of people pissing all over people's rooms on dramamine. don't host a dramamine tripper.

Other Psychotropics FAQ

Quote Originally Posted by TheOtherBrute
    What eaxctly is serotonin anyways? And what does it do?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serotonin

"Serotonin is believed to play an important part of the biochemistry of depression, migraine, bipolar disorder and anxiety. It is also believed to be influential on sexuality and appetite."

Other Psychotropics FAQ

I love dramamine....i wish i knew enoug about it to give a truely informative post. You see "real" hallucinations...like talking to people for hours that arent there. you feel like you have a big weight on you and everything is in slow motion. when you move fast you get a numb/rushy feeling....its really hard to talk and your memory is shit. trying to talk to someone is almost impossible, because theres times when you forget what you're sayin mid-word and shit like that......its great fun sometimes, but most people dont really take to it much. sometimes it can make you sick, but thats at bigger doses. first time is usually 12 30mg pills(or a travel-pack of dramamine) the actual chemical name is Dimenhydrinate....im not sure how it works...you would have to ask the wonderful mr erowid on that one.....but i tried.

Other Psychotropics FAQ

wheres all the trippers at??

Other Psychotropics FAQ

holy shit dude you havent been on since july where the hell did you come from?
    LOL welcome back dude!
    [SIZE=\"3\"][COLOR=\"Red\"]Your Mama\'s so fat.

How fat is she?

Your mama is so fat her cholesterol is dangerously high and she is at risk of developing diabetes.
    [/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE=\"1\"]All images and posts regaurding marijuana use or any thing related to illegal activity by myself or anyone on my username are either from a search website or hypothetically speaking. I don\'t participate nor condone any illegal activies and will not be held liable for anything that I or others say on http://www.cannabis.com.
    [/SIZE]

Other Psychotropics FAQ

EverydayJunglist?
    Sounds vaguely familiar.

Other Psychotropics FAQ

Quote Originally Posted by EverydayJunglist
    wheres all the trippers at??
    long time

Other Psychotropics FAQ

Quote Originally Posted by heavymetal101
    Ecstasy CAN hurt you. Well not E as a whole but some of the chemicals in there are really bad for you. Not bad enough where you do it a couple of times and you die or nothing, but if you do it for a really long time period or something yes it can hurt you.

E also eats away at your serotonin. The best way to explain this is like this: Every time you trip, when you come down your a little bit sadder than you were before. And this is because that whenever you are on E you use ALOT of the serotonin in your brain all it once. Your brain isn't meant for this to happen. therefore it will never be able to catch up to the sane amount as before.
    I've done E more times than I can count over many years, and I'm not screwed in the head. Like with most drugs, its about knowing how to use them safely and properly as well as learning the fine art of moderation . I didn't do it constantly, more like once or twice a month, but its not as bad as some sources make it out to be. I've had some cut with speed, some cut with mescaline (now THAT is heaven in a pill!) some cut with heroin and so forth. I've rolled on half a pill, I've rolled on 4 pills. The 4 pills were mescaline based (pink @'s I believe) and the worst problem I had was nausea that subsided in a short while. But those were some strong fuckers and I wouldn't suggest anyone who has not built a tolerance to start off there. You may be unpleasantly surprised and entirely unecessarily so.

As for the Serotonin depletion... regular users should take 5HTP, which is a freely available supplement in any pharmacy or health food store. It turns into 5HT in the body which is essentially Serotonin. The daily maxium dosage should be taken after an E comedown to allieviate the depression that often follows. If you can stomach food, turkey and milk will help too as the tryptophan in both is turned into 5HTP and then 5HT in the body anyway. Continue taking the supplement as directed for about three days after a roll.

5HTP has an even better use for rollers... taken a couple hours before a roll, it'll enhance the MDMA because the MDMA now has even more Serotonin to explode in your head, making you go even deeper into those fits of ecstacy. :dance: But don't expect TOO much from it, it won't make you feel like you've taken two tabs when you've only taken one. Its simply an enhancer.

It's not that your brain will never catch up to their normal levels, because it certainly will, its just that it takes a few days. And the constant up and down of the levels of neurotransmitters that regular users create can evolve into something more permanant than a sucky comedown that lasts a day or two. Serotonin Syndrome (which the proper name for the long-term reaction you and I have described) can result from excess use of E, but I've personally not known anyone with that problem except perhaps in people with serotonin imbalances to begin with as in depression or bipolar, for example. If you think you're developing Serotonin Syndrome, you're probably just using too damn much, or you're too sensitive and need to put the shit down and find something a little easier on the brain.

For those of you who hate the comedown and don't mind hard drugs, meth or coke will immediately end a roll and shoot you straight up, no comedown or anything. I won't say I suggest it (though I used to do it during my weekend long binges) it's just an FYI. Because eventually, you'll HAVE to comedown from one drug or another.

Peace Out :rasta:

9.   Advertisements

Other Psychotropics FAQ

Quote Originally Posted by Nullific
    EverydayJunglist?
    Sounds vaguely familiar.
    its a dieselboy song
    also theres a member with that name.
    now u know...now u know.

Other Psychotropics FAQ

Be carefull of baby hawaiian woodrose seeds they lace them with poison to deter people from taking them. They have lsa like morning glory seeds but 8 bhw = 300 morning glories. I hear you need to eat 8 bhws to trip so I ordered like 50. I dont trip easily. I ate 28 not knowing that some are laced with poison. It was the sickest I have ever been. I would dry heave after my stomach was empty for like 16 hours. I thought I was going to die. Any way if it does happen to you drink a 16 ounce glass of water and do the twist till you puke. about a min. then do it a couple more times to wash the poison off the lining of your stomach. It may save your life if you or someone you know is panic prone. Works great for peyote to, for those of us who just cant seem to trip no matter how many we eat. O if you like peyote but not the taste the secert is grind it up and mix it with grapefruit juice. Cant even taste it.
    One love
    c

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast