Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1724 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Other Psychotropics FAQ

it'll definitely make it different...

Other Psychotropics FAQ

word

3.   Advertisements

Other Psychotropics FAQ

i would take it once without smoking weed though, just to see how it is by itself, not necessarily before you combine the 2 though...i smoked weed when i did dxm and it was alright, but i think it makes it harder to feel euphoric, especially if you're prone to getting paranoid or anxious from weed

Other Psychotropics FAQ

ADDITIONS:

what is it, is it safe, what's an appropriate dose, where can I find it, how do I take it, and what is the experience like? If anyone can think of anything to add, add it!

DATURA/BELLADONNA/NIGHTSHADE/BRUGMANSIA/HENBANE/ETC

What the fuck is this shit?

It's a plant, and variations of it grow pretty much everywhere. It's also a deliriant, meaning it doesn't cause you to "trip," it causes you to "go batshit insane."

Is it safe?

No. It's deadly-ass poisonous, and the dose for the high is too close to the OD for anybody's comfort. On top of that, nobody ever seems to have a good experience with it.... I mean some people do, but some people like to suffocate themselves while they jerk off, these people are usually the minority.

How much do I take?

None, preferably. But if you're really hellbent on taking it..... I can't give a dose, I can't be held responsible for somebody dying because of something I wrote here. Try www.erowid.org, you crazy bastard.

Where can I find it?

Grows in landfills, by the traintracks, you can get the seeds anywhere since it's legal, etc.

How do I take it?

Some people just pop down seeds, but the way that would allow the most control over your dose would probably be making a tea. I shouldn't have to explain that, everyone knows how to make tea.

What's it like?

In addition to relaxing your skeletal muscles, it also creates hallucinations like what you get from a Benadryl trip--which is to say TRUE hallucinations, where you believe what you see. It can cause you go to temporarily or permanently blind, depending on your dose and your luck. And like I said, nobody seems to enjoy the experience. I can't give any more info because I've never taken it. Something about the names "Devil's Weed," "Deadly Nightshade," "Devil's Apple," etc just scared me away from it.

I'll do one for Benadryl and Dramamine later.

Other Psychotropics FAQ

does salvia eally have DMT? if so, how much? and how would it still be legal because DMT is scheduled?

Other Psychotropics FAQ

Quote Originally Posted by Dick Justice
    but some people like to suffocate themselves while they jerk off
    lol

hey, whatever floats their boat

my b/f once fucked a guy that like to be choked

Other Psychotropics FAQ

X is not safe at all man. i stay away from that shit. 2 pills the first time can kill you
    The first study for a man who wants to be a poet is the knowledge of his entire self. He searches his soul, he inspects it, he tests it, he learns it. As soon as he knows it, he cultivates it. But the soul has to be made monstrous. Imagine a man planting and cultivating warts on his face.

Other Psychotropics FAQ

first time i rolled i took4 of these red pills. i was rolling like a motherfucer. i want to try the morning glory seeds, how many packetts do you have to get? also are they a big seed, 300 is alot of seeds to be eating.

Other Psychotropics FAQ

Quote Originally Posted by kaela
    X is not safe at all man. i stay away from that shit. 2 pills the first time can kill you
    anything can kill you the first time if you're allergic...that's just shit the government says to scare people...you must have seen that commercial on tv where the girl dropped dead in the middle of the dance floor...in the rare case that it does happen, it's because they were allergic or died from dehydration, you gotta have a little common sense and know what you're doing when you do it....like you gotta drink water...and it's good to keep something to chew on because some people clench down a lot and i know one guy who chews on the side of his mouth

Other Psychotropics FAQ

Quote Originally Posted by dark0ne
    first time i rolled i took4 of these red pills. i was rolling like a motherfucer. i want to try the morning glory seeds, how many packetts do you have to get? also are they a big seed, 300 is alot of seeds to be eating.
    read above, i wrote all about morning glory seeds on the first page

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast