Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1707 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Other Psychotropics FAQ

update on the whole tripping on Benadryl can someone explain how much to take and if there are different kinds ......i got some in my cabinet and well FREE TRIP if i know how it is done so please reply thanks ya'll
    Life happens when your busy making plans for it -John Lennon

Why drink and drive when you can smoke and fly? - some stoned dude

Other Psychotropics FAQ

Morning Glory / Hawaiian Rosewood

Both of these seeds contain what is called LSA (Lysergic Acid Amide?). Anyway, the effects are similar to LSD but are usually significantly weaker than a full on acid trip.

When buying, I felt it was important to mention, check with the vendor to see if fungicides or pesticides had been used on their seeds. You can easily obtain this information if you're ordering over the internet, but if you ask in a grocery store it might seem a bit more suspicious.. you're creative though, figure out a way.. perhaps even read the package.

I don't really recommend eating the seeds.. I'd rather see you all do extractions and avoid all the sick shit that causes the major nausea..

SO if you are still planning on doing some LSA you will probably want the rosewood seeds since it only takes around 8 - 10 of them.. then you will want to hit www.erowid.org and then do a search for LSA extraction. There you'll find all the guides and information you need to do a successful extraction.

I'd really recommend though just eating some shrooms if you're that desperate to trip.. but if you're like me, you have to try once.. :thumbsup:

Love to the psychonaughts!
    - Silven :dance:

Other Psychotropics FAQ

Ecstacy is an amazing substance, and that's bullshit about it permanently depleting seratonin in your brain. People say that coming down is like the most depressing feeling ever, but when it happens to me, I'm like a kid getting off a roller coaster I've ridden for hours; kind of a "Awww, man, that kicked ass! Is it over now? Awww..." but I'm still all happy and tired. The next day I'm just content and lathargic.

Other Psychotropics FAQ

All i have to say about E is my best friend died his fourth time taking it after poping 3 and a half pills. while i have done many drugs, out of his respect i have never touched E. rip man

Other Psychotropics FAQ

lmao at permatripper

Other Psychotropics FAQ

couple additions.

1) DO NOT mix dxm and ecstacy. this will cause seratonim syndrom (pardon anything i'lve spelt wrong) because they both have different effects on the chemical in your brain called seratonin. this is very dangerous and it landed a good friend of mind in the hospital, if she hadn't been fopund soon enough she would have died.

2) dxm is also dangerous to mix with anti-depressents for the same reason. my other friend did this she got quite sick nothing too bad happend cause she didnt take very much dxm.

3) shroums can be dangerous if you take too much. they have active poisones this is what causes you to hallucinate psybocilin and DMT, and too much can make you quite sick or worse

4) also (shroums) when taken by a person who is taking anti-depressent the dose will be twice as strong ie. if you take 2 grams it will have the same effect as taking 4 for someone else so be careful.

5) if you are allergic to the anti-biotic pennisulin you should also be very careful about taking shroums. they are both fungus which are similar in chemical structure. I'm allergic to pennisulin the first time i took two full grams and retched for nearly my entire trip. times after that i'lve felt as if someone were choking me, allergic reaction not too harmful but if i had taken too much i could have stopped breathing (anaflaxis), i normally take about a gram and it is alot more potent in me so get the same out of my trip as someone taking like maybe 2 and a half or 3.

*shroums in general are fairly harmless yes but still be careful because they can be dangerous, never attempt to smoke shroums it'll kill you.

Other Psychotropics FAQ

seratonin is chemical in brain which creates endorphins. it makes you happy. alot of e use can deplete your seratonin. it depends on hoe much u use and how often. alot of times e isn't always e as well. if you do a hell of alot it cvan also permanently danmage your seratonin receptors meaning your brain will no longer be capable of storing it (ie. not releasing ti immediately) this is very rare however so dont worry about it too much. what e forces your brain to do is release a whole bunch of seratonin at once (maybe all depending on how much you take and how much seratonin you have, you will have less if you use e very often) If you don't do e too often, you'll be fine. ialso recommend taking a whole bunch of vitamin c the day after as much as you can take. cause that will up your seratonin sometimes to even higher levels than when before you took the e therefor preventing a bad come down. come downs can last a long time if it puts you in a depressed state cause when your mind becomes depressed it tries to not release very much seratonin at all because it thinks it doesn't have enough. this can tak a long time before it starts to function normally again. your body doesn't usually become like this untill after you start using very regularily. once a month is perfect your body has enough time to recover and you will have no dangerous complicatioins but you may not want to wait that long. in this case i recommend you stick to a rule of absolutely no more than once a week.

Other Psychotropics FAQ

dramine don't take too much of that shit it can give you a really fucked up trio, speaking from the experience of many friends and advisors. but search on erowid, that's one of the best places to go for drug info. it'll give you recommended dosages

Other Psychotropics FAQ

another way you can take dxm is by putting a bunch of sucrets in boiling water like a tea and then after it dissolves let it settle you can pour out the top which is just sugar the dxm is a white powder you will very easily beable to see that will settle to the bottom so you can our out most of the top and then drink the rest of it (a couple gulps) i recommend puring out the top cause you may not enjoy drinking the whole thing because of the taste also if your not a sugar person and have an empty stomach or something all that sugar may make you feel nausious

10.   Advertisements

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910