Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1684 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

chicago native

bud is deffinetly good, just pricey. I'll see you later on DankStuff. Let's pick up an 1/8th:thumbsup:

chicago native

from what i've been told by a buddy of mine who used to live up in wisconsin, they have the best weed. "green i've never even heard of before" is what he said, anyone have any experience up in WiS?

chicago native

Dont go to brew and grow, their is a bomb place in niles called greenfield hydroponics. Cheap good reliable

and all the wis weed ive gotten has been so schwaggy i thought it was tobbaccy, we picked up an ounce for 70 then sold it for 50 eigths

chicago native

if anyone has a connect in the chicagoland area, let me know.

5.   Advertisements

chicago native

Quote Originally Posted by DE.Db33t
    Dont go to brew and grow, their is a bomb place in niles called greenfield hydroponics. Cheap good reliable

and all the wis weed ive gotten has been so schwaggy i thought it was tobbaccy, we picked up an ounce for 70 then sold it for 50 eigths
    i belive it was 70 an 1/8th. hahaha. that was terrible.

chicago native

Ok..there seem to be a lot of people form the Chicago area on this site. Maybe everyone from the area should identify themselves( I don't mean real names or anything) to this thread so everyone knows everyone? I tried finding as many as I could but gave up cuz 'twas too much work!! LOL I don't think there is a way to start a group here like on other sites?????

chicago native

Where do you get the great weed from? I have been running into garbage lately....Can you help a fellow chicagoan out....It would be greatly appreciated....I'll even share a bud or two with you......

Thanks, czxtvr

chicago native

Maybe that's not such a bad idea. Everyplace else seems to have a group..I think it will be great if we could all meet up to discuss various marijuan topics...Go ahead and give it a try. I'll help, just let me know what I can do......

czxtvr

chicago native

Send a shout out.....

chicago native

This thread needs to be revived now that we're all getting cards, btw I agree with old post from 2004 the lake water is great. Quality PH-Up flows from the tap XD No hard water for my gals.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345