Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1630 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

chicago native

Hello everyone. I'm from the northern suburbs, near Gurnee. Been here a little over 2 years. This place does have some pretty good cheeba.

2.   Advertisements

chicago native

Hi folks! I've been in Wrigleyville, Chicago for a year now and would love to meet some like-minded folks. I'm a little tired of the emphasis on sports and suds in this neighborhood...

[this feels like a personal ad, but I want to make clear that I'm not a creep...]

Anyway, I'm a 31 year old guy who lives with his fiancee. I work as a scientist but have balanced work and hazy play for a long time and would like to resume some of my old extra curricular activities.

If you're friendly and kind , let's meet up!

cheers, LH

chicago native

hey all, how's things? Bonbon, don't the planes scare you? Lived near 55th and Kedzie for a while, myself.

anyhow, just trying to do the same as (apparently) everyone else on this board. can't seem to get a reliable source here -- lived in the mountains of VA for the past 10 years, lost the few connects i had while i was gone. it's hard for an over 40 stoner (especially one who looks like me!) to get a reliable source -- everyone is either paranoid, or they have shit bricks from mexico -- picked up some excellent kb's from someone from craigslist, of all places -- but the second bag was shit!! been relying on mail-order for the past 3 yrs, but sure would like a good local!

Anyway, I know that noob's are always looked at suspiciously, so I won't press the issue, for now. been a regular @ marihemp for a while, met some interesting folks there (not under "big fat dummy", tho).

Good luck all you seekers!! throw some my way, when you have a chance!

chicago native

Hey BonBon -- that's what I'm thinking about. A 4x4 little grow room might suit me fine. I was thinking maybe shiva skunk from Sensi Seeds, but I have never done hydro, only dirt. If I Sea o Green them, how much area/plant do you think I should allow?

Was at Bobaks just this weekend, picked up some steaks and sausage. MMMMM!

chicago native

if you're thinking of using a 400WT,a 3x3 area will get max results,from seed you want one plant psf(9 plants)induce photoperiod when they are no more than 8",after you remove the males, judge which of the plants was the best(yeild,potentcy)and use it to get cuttings,you may have to regenerate veg growth,but the offspring tend to grow more compact,enabling you to grow more plants in the same size space,and save 1/3 of the overall growing time,you can theoreticly harvest up to 16 oz. every two months....bonbon

chicago native

they have excellent italian sausage for a polish meat market....bonbon

chicago native

lots of youngsters on this site -- I'm thinking of 1000w MH, then HPS. since i've never done hydro, i'm thinking soil. any recs?

chicago native

Yeah I live on the SouthSide.... But, I'm everywhere.... Mostly hang out on the NorthSide....Good - times, good people....Love it!

chicago native

I think I go to the city once every 3 months or so. The traffic is a nightmare at any time.

Now that I think about it, I actually go to Milwaukee more often, seeing as how i'm pretty much equidistant from both cities... Mainly because I prefer The Rave to any of the venues in Chicago.

chicago native

im lookin to get some good shit from chicago. anyone want to send me a sample.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast