Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1475 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

ganja island, west africa, the gambia

hey, so u guys mite of seen my thread about my plant i wam growin an u may have heard about me livin in africa for a year, while i was there i visited a small island called ganja island hers a few pics, weed there is £25 for a kilo an most farmers get about 150 kilos from there feilds every harvest, any1 have q's feel free too ask, i got a lot more pics too
    mercifulstonerasta Reviewed by mercifulstonerasta on . ganja island, west africa, the gambia hey, so u guys mite of seen my thread about my plant i wam growin an u may have heard about me livin in africa for a year, while i was there i visited a small island called ganja island hers a few pics, weed there is £25 for a kilo an most farmers get about 150 kilos from there feilds every harvest, any1 have q's feel free too ask, i got a lot more pics too Rating: 5
    Bein Rasta Is Not About Smokin Ganja, Wearin Dredlocks And Eatin i-tai. . . Its About Bein Love

2.   Advertisements

great pics mercifulstonerasta! did you visit their recently or something?
    Dylan

the last time i was there was january, im the blonde dude with the less than jake t shirt n black beanie. the rest of the guys r my mates who visited from home. i went to live out there september with my parents. my friends came over january and i came back to england for 3 weeks in march this year, the first 3 days home i have bad news. . . my mom passed away, i was shocked but thats life, so me n my dad decided to move back here, i have more pictures to post of giant spliffs and like 200kilos of weed dryin, there comin back with all our stuff, so as soon as i get e, ill post em. i have hundreds of kick ass stories to tell so keep posted lol, thanks for the interest.
    Bein Rasta Is Not About Smokin Ganja, Wearin Dredlocks And Eatin i-tai. . . Its About Bein Love

hey....

did they "TOP" their ganja plants?

they dont in jamaica.
    Any posts made by me are purely fictional in nature and by no means is anything I say to be taken seriously. I do not grow or condone the growing of anything not legal. Any and all pictures I post are pictures widley available on the internet and any discussions I am involved in are purely hypothetical or are commentary in nature and should not constitute advice or be considered advice to assist in activities that are deemed illegal.

Quote Originally Posted by mercifulstonerasta
    hey, so u guys mite of seen my thread about my plant i wam growin an u may have heard about me livin in africa for a year, while i was there i visited a small island called ganja island hers a few pics, weed there is £25 for a kilo an most farmers get about 150 kilos from there feilds every harvest, any1 have q's feel free too ask, i got a lot more pics too
    Thats it i'm moving !!!!

nice pics by the way

OMFG when u go next take me wiff ya..........................

Respect - Marni xx

yeah, they call the gambia the smiling coast of africa. it really is so friendly, everyone is happy an smillin and always sayin hello, its great plus its so hot aswell. btw i didnt make a mistake or nothin it really is £25 a kilo, if anyone is serious about wanting to go i can put u in touch with nice accomodation. we have been visiting for 10 years an stay at a villa, its reasonably priced an the security guard abraham is a full blown rasta, he took us to ganja island the first 3 times. so let us know. . .

heres a few more pics, one of another field, the one of the bud is special it smelt amazing! have no idea wot it is? and the dude on the left pickin the weed is abraham the sucurity from the villa. its a good place to smoke, the villa that is it has a jaccuzi too! lol

Howmuchis it to live there. lol Man if taxes are lower than amsterdam thats the place to be.

theres no tx. is so cheap

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast