Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1339 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Pure Power Plant, day 60 of 12/12

high,

Hello fellow growers, this is my first post here at the Cannabis Cafe. I am on my third grow right now and this time around I'm growing Power Plant. She is on day 60 of 12/12, after 3 weeks of veg. Vegged under 100W of CFL's then flowered under a 150hps. I used just basic soil from Wal-mart and basic ferts, but my next grow I will be hopefully using better ferts than Miracle Grow and Plantsmart.

So ya, let me know what you people think. I looks forward to sharing with you, later! Peace.
    Nochowderforyou Reviewed by Nochowderforyou on . Pure Power Plant, day 60 of 12/12 high, Hello fellow growers, this is my first post here at the Cannabis Cafe. I am on my third grow right now and this time around I'm growing Power Plant. She is on day 60 of 12/12, after 3 weeks of veg. Vegged under 100W of CFL's then flowered under a 150hps. I used just basic soil from Wal-mart and basic ferts, but my next grow I will be hopefully using better ferts than Miracle Grow and Plantsmart. So ya, let me know what you people think. I looks forward to sharing with you, Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Welcome to the Forum.

My name is HARD ON

Those plants dont look like much but all that you did, I say it looks pretty damn good.

Add a few more watts of juice and a few more weeks of veg and you could prolly quadruple your yeild next grow.

The bud looks so very impressive.

I hope it smokes real well for ya!

Keep us updated, please.

Sincerely,

HARD ON
    Any posts made by me are purely fictional in nature and by no means is anything I say to be taken seriously. I do not grow or condone the growing of anything not legal. Any and all pictures I post are pictures widley available on the internet and any discussions I am involved in are purely hypothetical or are commentary in nature and should not constitute advice or be considered advice to assist in activities that are deemed illegal.

that looks great!! reminds me of the one i did on my first grow...

just goes to prove that you can grow a plant any size
    As we live...a life of ease. Everyone of us...has all we need. Sky of Blue...and Sea of Green. In our Yellow Submarine.
    Bob\'s CannabisButter Recipe!
    Everything in Moderation...

Quote Originally Posted by BobBong

just goes to prove that you can grow a plant any size
    Fuck I'm convinced.

Nice....

No running out of room there eh?
    Any posts made by me are purely fictional in nature and by no means is anything I say to be taken seriously. I do not grow or condone the growing of anything not legal. Any and all pictures I post are pictures widley available on the internet and any discussions I am involved in are purely hypothetical or are commentary in nature and should not constitute advice or be considered advice to assist in activities that are deemed illegal.

Shit bobbong...

grow myself 50 of those plants and i could have a nice fricken harvest.

you remember the weight on that bud??

how much harvesting can u get from 1 plant?

Anywhere from a pound or two on the high end to a few joints worth on the low end.

All depends on how you grow it.

BTW...

LUV THE NAME YOU OLDHAG.

Hell I might name one of my new girls after ewe.

what do you mean by new girls. How many babies are you having

Oh I guess you didn't hear OLDHAG...

I am having quintuplets.

So I am preparing myself for 5 new girls........

Wanna know what I gonna name them?

Quote Originally Posted by HARDDON
    Welcome to the Forum.

My name is HARD ON

Those plants dont look like much but all that you did, I say it looks pretty damn good.

Add a few more watts of juice and a few more weeks of veg and you could prolly quadruple your yeild next grow.

The bud looks so very impressive.

I hope it smokes real well for ya!

Keep us updated, please.

Sincerely,

HARD ON
    Hey there,

I like the name Hard On, it's so blunt (no pun intended) and forward.

Ya I agree with you here, the yeild is not really that bad for the amount of time it's taken. The last grow I did was WW, and after only 2 weeks of veg I still managed to harvest a 25gram, top cola, that was nice and potent. I'm kind of dissapointed over the yeild. I'll get about 15-18g's from the top cola. It's about the size of a beer can. I still have about 1ft height space left over, I didn't let it veg for near long enough. That's just a lot of wasted space when I could have filled it up with buds..

It's alright, I do this just for the pure fun of it. I love doing it. It's in a small grow space. About 2.5 square box. Has ventilation and a fan blowing in there. Keeps the temp at about 23degC. Good air circulation is a key factor to growing in my opinion.

I think I'll keep the current lighting I got. I heard you want at least 50W of light per sq. ft, which I have. I just need better ferts, and longer veg time. Oh well, looks potent, can't wait to smoke.

I'll update again near harvest to show you what you people think. Thanks for the replies! Keep smokin.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast