Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1583 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

DILUTION: tips, tricks and guidelines

DILUTION: aka WATER LOADING
    FOR BEST RESULTS ABSTAIN FOR A BARE MINIMUM OF 48 HOURS BEFORE THE TEST AND THE LONGER, OF COURSE, THE BETTER YOUR CHANCES.

Time permitting, 2-3 days before the test you will want to begin raising you Creatinine levels. Creatine, which metabolizes into Creatinine in 24-48 hours, can be raised with red meat and/or Creatine supplement, available on line or at nutritional food stores. The amounts of Creatinine metabolites are measured as part of the urine integrity check (the check to see if the sample is urine and if it is diluted). Creatinine level must be 20mg/dl or greater. 200-250mg/dl ranges are ‘my’ normal. For more info on Creatine loading go to healthy.net/asp/templates/Article.asp?PageType=Article&Id=1188

Step 1. 4-12 hours before the test take 4 aspirin (not Tylenol or Advil). This step may be repeated every 4-6 hours up until 4 hours before the test.
    Step 2. 3-4 hours before your test, start by drinking 2, 8oz. glasses of water. Water can be substituted for with Cranberry or fruit juice, teas or even soft drinks. Then drink another 8oz. every 15 minutes for the next hour for a total of 6 glasses of water (48oz).
    Step 3. In about 1 - 2 hours (depending on your system) you should be voiding ‘clear’ urine about every 15 - 20 minutes. Continue to drink 3-4 oz. more water to replace what you've voided every 20-30 minutes.
    Step 4. 1-2 hours before the test, take vitamin B2 or B complex (about 10 times the daily recommended dosage). If the vitamins are time release, crush them before taking. You may also take vitamin B with each glass of water, 2 times the daily dosage, if you find it easier.

That's it. Within 30 - 45 minutes of taking your vitamins, if you took your vitamin B in 1 dose, your pee should turn from clear to "vitamin" yellow and remain so for the next 2-4 voids. Be sure you have voided diluted urine at least 3-4 times before you test. It is always best to do a practice run as everyone is different and times may vary. Good luck, remember to post your results, and don’t forget that a diluted results, while not the results wanted, IS NOT a failed results but may require a re-test.
    Hope that helps!!! N2

PS There is no absolutely 100% effective dilution method. That includes ‘detox’, ‘xxx carbo’ or ‘super flush’ magic potions. But these guidelines will, IMHO, work as well as ANY magic potion, better than many magic potions and you got it here for FREE$$$$$$$
    IamN2pot Reviewed by IamN2pot on . DILUTION: tips, tricks and guidelines DILUTION: aka WATER LOADING FOR BEST RESULTS ABSTAIN FOR A BARE MINIMUM OF 48 HOURS BEFORE THE TEST AND THE LONGER, OF COURSE, THE BETTER YOUR CHANCES. Time permitting, 2-3 days before the test you will want to begin raising you Creatinine levels. Creatine, which metabolizes into Creatinine in 24-48 hours, can be raised with red meat and/or Creatine supplement, available on line or at nutritional food stores. The amounts of Creatinine metabolites are measured as part of the urine integrity Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

UPDATE INFORMATION

Using a sport drink such as GatorAid or PowerAid in place of the water for step 2 of the dilution guidelines will help raise the specific gravity of your specimin and help lessen the possability of a negitive-dilute result.
    Hope that helps.
    :!)
    N2

thanks N2 for the help

UPDATE

The link on waterloading is no longer available.
    If someone has a copy of that pdf file, please post it.
    N2

Great posts!
    now puffin Silver Haze

I'll have my results up in about a week or two...I may or may not have a UA tommorow, if I do, im gonna be prepared with this. Hopefully nobody is yanking my chain cause i'd get sent to rehab....

if you dont have b12 or anything would a little yellow food coloring work

No, but any multi vitamin will work.
    N2

TO THE MODs:

Is there any way that N2's links in his sig for Substitution and Dilution can be used as stickys in this forum ???? There are so many people that ask the same questions about how to pass their tests, and while there may be some variations these 2 methods seem to be the most reliable and easy to understand. I believe that this forum is as important to users as any other forum.

Just a thought.

Dude your guide saved my ass!!!!!! THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast