Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1587 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

DILUTION: tips, tricks and guidelines

Young hustler, that was some bad advice for your first post. This sticky details in great depth the proper method to dilute. It is not just drink a bunch of water. It is drinking a measured amount of fluid and the preferred fluids are sports drinks. Then there are the creatine supplements or eating red meat for 2-4 days before the test, the rolaids, the aspirin and a few more tricks. Before you post in the drug testing forum you should realize that you need to post accurate information and that sometimes people's jobs and freedom depend on this so this is not the right forum to post some junk just to look cool.

What exactly does the Aspirin do? I can't take that for health reasons so I'm wondering what I could replace with that. Also, about how much red meat should one eat? I typically eat a lot of fast food burgers, is that enough or should I be having lots of steak?

One last question, I typically find out about my random drug tests the night before the test. Usually I know when I go home at around 7 or 8PM, and the drug test will be around 10AM the next day. Just wondering if anybody has some tips for a short notice test as this!

Thank you for such a detailed and simple to read thread, it sure is nice to know I don't need to spend $30+ on some scam drink!

i got high and took the test the next day and passed. i just made some thing up about my doctor telling me i need more fluid in my system. lol :joint1:

4.   Advertisements

wow dude this guide is the fucking SHIT. I smoked for the first time in 5 weeks on SuperBowl Sunday because i was so fucking pissed about the Bears (normally a 2-3 time daily smoker) was fuckin ripped off my ass, felt retarded. Then i woke up remembered i was pissed and smoked with my friends again, about an hour later got the call from my mom that i had to go get drug tested. Got some clean piss from the only friend of mine that doesn't smoke but then i found out i was being blood tested so i freaked out cuz i didn't know shit about bloodtests and especially since i boomed last weekend so i just told them i smoked. Their rule was that i loose my car till im clean, here it is Tuesday the day after i smoked, followed these guidelines and pissed clean about 30 minutes ago. Happy to say ill be driving my car to school tomorrow even though its fuckin broke but anyways thanks bro.

Is it b-2 or b-12 we're looking for? I was unable to find a b-2

It is B-12.

I have my pee test today at 3pm. I have read N2's dilution guide over and over agian..... it makes much sense. I have also done it before, but i wasn't following N2's advice. I pieced the information together for my self when i had my drug test last year for another job.

N2 has done all the research and work for us.

The aspirin works!, the improvement of using gatorade and a bit o salt . also makes great sense and i will be doing that. as of now 6am. I havn't been able to sleep. When i close my eyes all i see is a meter that reads ng/ml. LOL, it bounces between 30 and 50 ng/ml. and i wake up every hour on the hour.
    I am 5 8, 125lbs, not fat at all. But i smoke 24/7 like breakfast , lunch and dinner! ie. joint with coffee in the morn, blunt after work and after dinner. lol

i have abstained for several weeks about 2.5 to 3 weeks. i am still peeing dirty if i don't dilute. But i did a test run. while overdosing on creatine. i would feel better subbing but i don't have a donor. Any ways i will post my outcome. I'm 95% sure i will pass with neon yellow colors! if i don't its my own fault for not drinking enough. I just hope they don't make me wait long i plan to have my bladder very overloaded. to almost painful proportions.

Ok guys, I really need some help. I get drug tested in 5 days, and it's going to be one of those where I piss in the cup, they put the strip in, if I'm positive, they send the results off, etc...

Anyways, I've only ever failed a drug test once, and I only gave myself about 48hrs of being clean when I failed that. This time I'm going to run at least a mile every morning plus workout, drink nothing but water and cranberry juice, and boost my creatine levels with some actijube (stuff tastes like fruit snacks,)

The day of my test, I will follow the procedures with aspirin, vitamin b12, and constant fluid/water intake. Do you think I have enough time and that I will pass? I've been a frequent, 5-6 days a week toker for a long time, but in the past week or so I've cut down on how much I've smoked to try and lower my tolerance a bit. I'm about 169lbs, 5'10, and I have a pretty good metabolism.

Any tips, suggestions, advice, etc... would be appreciated, thanks.

I act out a fictious role of marijuana enthusiast on these forums. All posts made by me are strictly for role playing purposes only. Spread peace & love. :hippy:

Grow Question? Try Google and type what you\'re looking for followed by \"site:boards.cannabis.com\" without the quotation marks. :thumbsup:

Oh and I also bought 2 at home drug test kits that tests specifically for marijuana use with 4 drops of my urine. So I will test myself the day before my test and the day of my test.

I act out a fictious role of marijuana enthusiast on these forums. All posts made by me are strictly for role playing purposes only. Spread peace & love. :hippy:

Grow Question? Try Google and type what you\'re looking for followed by \"site:boards.cannabis.com\" without the quotation marks. :thumbsup:

careful not to od on vitamins like i did... i felt nausea all day.. puked once. other than that... all is well, don't know test results yet, but confident.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast