Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1687 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

DILUTION: tips, tricks and guidelines

does the asprin really work? has anyone hear of Detox7 thats avaliable at walmart? I have been clean now for 27 days with the exception of 4-5 hits of a bowl last tuesday.. i have been taking that detox7 now for 5 days, and drinking plenty of water.. my pee is actually clear like water... would i be able to take a mulit vitamin instead of the b12 vitamin? any help would great be appreciated..

What do ya think bout every week testing, stopping sunday to flush for wendsday,theoreticly its worked so far,whats the word with build up in the cells tho, I've just burned it down all month now,gotta go this week- but some expereince would help decide the next..... And I got pretty intense chest pains,probably from the asprin.... already tried to ask you, what've you heard??

3.   Advertisements

Also N2 ,what do you think about doing a buncha drinking a couple days prior?
    and whats your word with compounding,Ive been burning heavy, How high can my levels get before this might not fly?

Hey N2, i was just wondering how necessary raising your creatine levels are, and where you can find creatine suppliments if it is necessary. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by NattYtoSSEdStalk
    Also N2 ,what do you think about doing a buncha drinking a couple days prior?
    and whats your word with compounding,Ive been burning heavy, How high can my levels get before this might not fly?
    I know this thread is old but for people who read it and wonder, drinking a lot of water or fluids days before the test is useless. As long as you are properly hydrated you will not be able to raise your kidney's filtration rate by loading up on water. You kidneys will regulate your blood volume to adjust for the increased water intake and you will not be able to increase your kidney's output of THC metabolites.
    Serenity now, Insanity later...

Get a home drug test if you want to know for sure if you can pass a drug test. Drinking lots of water for days and days before the test will not help you get clean quicker. All that water will not make your kidneys work better.

Quote Originally Posted by danzy412
    Hey N2, i was just wondering how necessary raising your creatine levels are, and where you can find creatine suppliments if it is necessary. Thanks.
    Creatine supplements can be found at health food stores or you can eat red meat. This needs to be done 24-72 hours before the test. Some tests will test for creatinine clearance while some do not. It depends on the type of test and how much money the people who are testing you want to spend. What is your weight and height? A big, muscular person will naturally have a higher creatinine clearance than a skinny, little person.
    Serenity now, Insanity later...

Get a home drug test if you want to know for sure if you can pass a drug test. Drinking lots of water for days and days before the test will not help you get clean quicker. All that water will not make your kidneys work better.

Hi, new to the board. Viewing tons lately, I will be using the dillution process next wednesday for my court date.

I am 5'9, 165lbs. (smoking for the past year quite a bit has really plumped me up) and will be quitting smoking for 10 days before i try. I am also using Anti-Toxin 7, niacin pills, and tons of exercise.

I'll be sure to let you all know how it works out. Thanks N2 for the help so far!

This should be a sticky!

Quote Originally Posted by FakeBoobsRule
    This should be a sticky!
    So it is written, so it shall be done. Great info!!!

Have a good one!:jointsmile:

its not that hard my dude drink a bunch of water to dilute the THC sum coffee or cranberry juice(same reason) and take sum b-2 vitamins to turn ur piss yellow

"holla at me young hustla"
    :jointsmile: :jointsmile: :jointsmile: im a member of the BBR (The Bud Buddy Rebellion) and i proclaim that the world will kno the true power of bud, and all will bow befor its power ...........but everyone will be too high to notice it. ALL MY BUD BUDDIES SAY YEAH!lol :jointsmile: :jointsmile: :jointsmile:

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast