Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1647 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

DILUTION: tips, tricks and guidelines

Quote Originally Posted by DonnieDarko
    TO THE MODs:

Is there any way that N2's links in his sig for Substitution and Dilution can be used as stickys in this forum ???? There are so many people that ask the same questions about how to pass their tests, and while there may be some variations these 2 methods seem to be the most reliable and easy to understand. I believe that this forum is as important to users as any other forum.

Just a thought.
    THanks for the 'thought'.

Hey mod, can we get a couple stickies here??

P L E A S E ! ! !

:!)
    N2

2.   Advertisements

Hey,

Thanks for the great post I intend on following your advice.

How do you feel about your advice PLUS using Q-Carbo. Paranoia runs deep and I am thinking about doing both.

I am now on my 18th day totally dry and I have been drinking 48-62 ounces of water each day. The test is coming any day now.....

If nothing else I am dropping weight and losing my "Munchie Belly."

Using the Q as part of the liquid is fine, it's just expencive. But if you can't return it, then by all means, like I said, use it as part of the 48oz of liquid called for in the guidelines.
    :!)
    N2

My UA is tomorrow at about 10 am. What does the asprin do? should I start taking some asprin now?? And should I eat fatty foods tonight and tomorrow or not?

Just wanted to express my gratitude to N2 and post my results:

I followed N2's direction closely. I used powerade for liquid, and the aspirin, and bvitamins. I did not use rolaids or such and probably should have. Took a home test on my test run, clean. Took a home test before going to the lab. Had to wait 45min at the lab, thought I might be in trouble because I couldn't pee or drink more fluids. Hour an a half after the test, took a home test. Failed the home test, the thc line came in faintly. Was very nervous.

Results came back Negative dilute and I had to retest. For the retest I was not messing around and was able to substitute with no problems. I will post my results in that thread as well.

Thanks N2, I got my job and my family and I thank you for your advise.

GAtorade it is then, ganked every pill suggesch on the list,from assorted food n drug stores (u know they want like almost 10bucks abottle for all that shit, shauw right!) ,got some creatine supps,got b 6 and complex/ crushed 'em too motherfucking yuck *Thing is I flushed for probation test,not a screening*.... matter a fact tho,I heard bout energy drinks being the same type a shit as the detox type drinks etc. - so I had to try,so 4months clean,I blazed out n tried,drank a piss load a water n 36 0zs a Full throtle- an it DID pass,then a week later dropped a bad one cause he hit me with another test un-expected,this endeavor was today so I'll let'chall kno next wends........one loveimp: :rasta: :stoned:

There are no "tips and tricks" for dilution...just drink a bunch of water starting a couple of hours before your drug test, piss like 3-4 times before your actual piss test, and by then you'll just be pissing water. It doesn't do you any good 'cause it shows up as diluted and they'll just make you re-take it.

I Gotta re take tests all the f time anyway,so diluted NOT dirty is key,Test Re-take's a given...... Good point, tho I always just pounded water myself BUT, if these things help urine integritty then Hell yeah its worth a shot, decreasing my possible pig heat, for flush detection and saving me 20 bucks on flush drinks...... priceless
    My theory is..(which I have to trial an error myself truly to know,and usaully do...)
    ...if you burn that enery drink before u really burn ur fat cells,then u also piss it - before u piss out would be measureable toxins,level variables must factor,but hopefully so does hope........ Oh an dudes fuck bleach!!!!!,even IF that was no-fail,Im not burnin my hole an breaking my stones that much to walk the line for THESE pricks..... I'll letcha kno...........RastaFAri

It motha fuckin worked, that doosh at proby was bout to give me anutheR test,an I go "Is there a lotta people waitng out there" (piss line) - "yep" - but " you tested me last week" - ........ "Oh I did" ..... ... .. . "its negitive"

!!Great to hear!! good lookin out peace amd thanks

IN^2tooganjah$ ........"youre money"
    Unless noogets really compound in ur systM ,and I cant flush past, that just a risk I'm a gonna have ta take Yo I'm pretty sure those -Po- tests ar the shittiest outta them anyways:thumbsup: .......ONE HEART

!!!!It motha fuckin worked!!! that doosh at proby was bout to give me anutheR test, an I go "Is there a lotta people waitng out there" (piss line) - "yep" -"Oh great" but " you tested me last week" - ........ "Oh I did" ..... ... .. . "its negitive"

!!Great to hear!! good lookin out peace amd thanks

IN^2tooganjah$ ........"youre money"
    Unless noogets really compound in ur systM ,and I cant flush past, that just a risk I'm a gonna have ta take Yo I'm pretty sure those -Po- tests ar the shittiest outta them anyways:thumbsup: .......ONE HEART It could be the creatine that gave my chest pain tho, whats the word? N2 ???

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast