Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1663 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

SUBSTITUTION: tips, tricks and guidelines

SUBSTITUTION: Tips, tricks and guidelines by N2

Invest a few bucks in a human digital thermometer. They are fast and accurate. I cannot over emphasize the importance of PRACTICE, PRACTICE, and PRACTICE!!! If you use condoms, be sure you use NON-lubricated condoms and rinse the condom to remove the powder from it. You can also use a well rinsed, 2 oz shampoo bottle (travel size). Now that you have your digital thermo and condoms/shampoo bottle, start practicing by filling your chosen container with 105 degree water. If using a condom, fold the loaded condom over the tip of the digital thermo to take its temp. If using a plastic bottle, place the tip of the thermometer directly into the water. Place the bottle/condom in your crotch. (Two pair of tighty whityâ??s holds it in place better and adds extra insulation to maintain the temp) In my experience, I find the water/pee container crotched inside your briefs, cools at a rate of about 1 degree every 2-3 minutes until it stabilizes at about 94-98 degrees. DO NOT plan on using toilet/bathroom water to cool it down. Most testing joints color their toilet water blue to foil using it, and if they hear you turn on the sink water or flush the john before you give them your sample, they may require you to re-submit or fail you. If your sample is to warm when you get it in the cup, simply swish it around in the cup while you blow on it. You can cool it at a rate of about 1 degree every 30 seconds, but don't over do it. PRACTICE! You can't re-warm it at that point. In the reverse, I find I can warm a substitute urine product from my pocket temp of 85-88 to 96-98 in about 20 minutes with body heat by crotching the container. The test cup temp strip is attached to the cup just like they are stuck to the side of a fish aquarium. The temp strip will read from 90-100 (some non-DOT require 94-100) so you can see your pee temp and cool it if necessary before you give it to the collector. One more tip. If you are using a condom, I don't tie the end of the condom. It is too risky in my humble opinion (IMHO) to try to puncture it to get your pee out. I take the condom with my 2+ ounces of pee in it and give it a spin, like you would a bread bag. Then double it over itself and use a wire tie (trash bag/bread bag type tie) with the ends rolled over them selves (to prevent puncture) and twist it tight to close the condom. To empty your condom, simply untwist the wire tie and let the condom untwist. Then place the open end of the condom in the cup and empty it. Check the temp on the side of the cup, and give it to the collector. Once again let me say PRACTICE. Practice carrying it in your crotch, practice emptying it into the cup, etc, just practice.

Men: IMHO the best place/way to crotch and carry the 2oz shampoo bottle/condom is to place it between your scrotum and anus. If you have any question as to where this spot is, stand up with your feet shoulder width apart. Reach down with your hand and cup your testicals. Note where your bird and ring fingers are touching. That is where you want to carry the bottle. It this position I find you can carry on about your activities normally while maintaining a 94-95 degree sample temp. To raise the sample temp to 97-98, simply sit down and cross you legs so that the container is enclosed between your thighs. It about 10-15 minutes the sample will warm to body temp, 97-98.

Women: You can of course carry a substitute sample the same as the men, but post by females write that it is also easy to carry the bottle inside your vaginal cavity, where it will maintain a 98 degree sample temp or you can use two 1oz bottles and place one under each breast, held in place with a well padded bra for added insulation in maintaining the temp.

Please remember that these suggestions are just guidelines and may need to be slightly modified to suit your particular need and comfort. The key to successfully substituting is to PRACTICE.
    IamN2pot Reviewed by IamN2pot on . SUBSTITUTION: tips, tricks and guidelines SUBSTITUTION: Tips, tricks and guidelines by N2 Invest a few bucks in a human digital thermometer. They are fast and accurate. I cannot over emphasize the importance of PRACTICE, PRACTICE, and PRACTICE!!! If you use condoms, be sure you use NON-lubricated condoms and rinse the condom to remove the powder from it. You can also use a well rinsed, 2 oz shampoo bottle (travel size). Now that you have your digital thermo and condoms/shampoo bottle, start practicing by filling your chosen Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

I forgot to attach a picture of 3 travel size shampoo bottles. N2

Thanks for the info N2.

I need to add that for human urine, the sample should be used within 8 hours at room/body temp. If you need to store it longer, it can be kept frozen in an air tight container for up to 1 year. To thaw and warm, use warm water. N2

why... what happens if it isn't used within 8hours? will it oxidize?? what if its air tight??

thnx for the tips n2pot.well said my friend.this will help keep the pot smoking brotherhood (and sisterhood),alive and out of harms way to ensure longetivity of the movement.long live the doobie brothers..............

Killer, you ask a question that I still have no scientific answer for. I do know from my own experments that after 8 hours the smell is RANK!, and at 24-48 hours stuff will start to grow on top of the sample. As for an air tight container, all I can say is if you keep meat or mayo at room temp for 8 hours, reguardless of the type container, you risk serious food poisening. I would guess that after 8 hours that the bacteria level in the urine may effect the pH and creatinine levels. So I simply repeate what folk in the urine selling business tell me. But please, feel free to call a few urine vendors yourself, ask them and report back to the board. N2

N2, you rock. I read and re-read your tips and guidelines, most of all the part about PRACTICE! Also found great containers and plastic funnels at The Container Store. I practiced walking with that little bottle in my panties, yes, just 'crotched' it, did not insert the bottle into vaginal cavity, and maintained temp at 94. Though I did not see any evidence of temperature testing at the lab. Practiced pouring the substitute into the cup without fumbling and all went well. I started my new job yesterday, and was able to enjoy my last days of freedom flying high! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

Hello,

I was browsing through this message board because
    like so many others, I have a drug SCREEN coming up
    and I am afraid of failing. I want to commmend you
    for giving such good and what seems to be heartfelt
    advise. I know that all you can possibly do is advise
    me on how to pass this test but I just have a few
    questions for you that I sincerely hope you can help
    with.

But first let me explain my situation.

To be frank with you, i almost never smoke marijuana.
    I smoked abt a thumbnail of weed late night on the
    twentieth of may. This was the first time ive smoked
    in abt 4 months and before that i cant even remember.
    Let's put it this way. I smoked twice in 2.5 years!
    The last time was on may 20th and i would say it was a
    mediocre high. i took abt 2.5 full deep pulls of the
    joint and 5 or 6 light ones.

I am overweight but def not obese..i started reading
    up on ways to pass the test...many ppl ive spoken
    too feel that i am too infrequent of a user for it to
    be detected...whats your opinion. There are AT LEAST
    10 days between the day i smoked and the day im
    planned to take test. ( it could be more days) WHat do
    u think are my chances of passing.

I plan to drink abt 8 glasses of water the morning of
    the test, eat a lot of red meat to make sure my
    creatinine levels remain in range and take a vitamin b
    complex to make sure pee is on the yellow side. do u
    think those are enough precautions...i realy feel that
    i am too nervous for substituting.

SO BASICALLY:

1. do u think im doing enough? (drink water morn of,
    vit b for color and red meat for creatinine.)
    -

2. Is there a difference between a drug SCREEN and
    drug test? ex. drawing blood instead of getting urine,
    etc. im getting drug screen. they instructed me to
    clal the health dpet of my frim and tell them i need
    to locate a lab to do drug testing. What do uyou know
    abt drug screens?

3. i hear that working out strenuously and making sure
    to flush out your system is the best (and some say
    only) way to rid urself of metabolites. is it wise
    for me to start exercising so close to test time being
    that speeding my metabolism so close to test might
    make metabolites more detectable.

please help! what are my chances in your opinion????
    THANK YOU SO MUCH

Just bumping this back to the current page on the board.
    Hope it helps.
    :!)
    N2

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast