Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1689 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Total Newbie with bongs

Ok, I've only smoked pot 3 or 4 times before, and that was out of a doobie... i know absolutley nothing about how to use a bong so i have a couple questions:
    1. if i'm making a simple water bong with a 20 oz soda bottle, is the carb required? and if it is what is the pourpose of the carb and how do i use it?
    2. could somebody tell me like the step by step procedres of doing a bong?(like how to fill and light the bowl...ect) i know that sounds kinda stupid but i wanna be sure i do it right.
    3. The materials im planning for making a bong are: a brass pipe for the shaft, a steel shower nossil with a steel screen for the bowl, and a plastic soda bottle. my friend say's it'll melt the bottle, is that true?

Thanks
    NightProwler Reviewed by NightProwler on . Total Newbie with bongs Ok, I've only smoked pot 3 or 4 times before, and that was out of a doobie... i know absolutley nothing about how to use a bong so i have a couple questions: 1. if i'm making a simple water bong with a 20 oz soda bottle, is the carb required? and if it is what is the pourpose of the carb and how do i use it? 2. could somebody tell me like the step by step procedres of doing a bong?(like how to fill and light the bowl...ect) i know that sounds kinda stupid but i wanna be sure i do it right. Rating: 5
    I do not smoke/use/posess marijuana and i never will

2.   Advertisements

Total Newbie with bongs

it wont melt the bottle unless your lighting the plastic. a carb clears the chamber, meaning it puts the smoke in your lungs. make a little hole on the side of your bong for the carb.

smokingwithstyle.com should give you all the info for how to's

Total Newbie with bongs

Alright, tear up the weed into pieces half the size of a marble, making sure to remove seeds and stems. With finger of carb light the bowl and suck air into your lungs. When the weed is lit, you can extinquish the lighter, but keep pulling. With a soda bottle, keep sucking air in until you are about 75% full (lungs that is). Then release carb and suck all the smoke that is just sitting in the bottle into your lungs. Carbs are important (or slides, but I assume you won't be using a slide). They just make things work nicely. Good luck and let us know how it turns out.

Total Newbie with bongs

If you haven't smoked a bong before take small hits. I remember the first one I had, I didn't know what I was doing didn't let go of the rush for ages then remembered to and coughed my lungs out. One of the most high moments in my life.

Total Newbie with bongs

ok thanks guys... I realize this is a dumb question with a simple answer, but but won't the smoke go out the carb before it reaches where you put your mouth?

Total Newbie with bongs

stick your finger on it

Total Newbie with bongs

yea but i mean the part where he said "Then release carb and suck all the smoke that is just sitting in the bottle into your lungs"

Total Newbie with bongs

irs hard to describe a bong workin... u gotta experiance it first

Total Newbie with bongs

no, you suck all the smoke

Total Newbie with bongs

Ok, I guess I'll just play around with the carb, it shouldn't be too hard. besides, no matter what i'm gonna get some smoke.

Thanks for the help dudes

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast