Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1517 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

DXM

DXM

For 3rd plateau you're going to need alot of pills....

I tripped on dxm three times more since my last post, once was a lower second plateau with about 300 mg during my graduation ceremony, another time was around 840 mg total(bottle of cough syrup and 4 triple c's). It was third plateau although I didn't think it was at the time. I had 600 mg from the syrup and 2 triple c's first which I threw up an hour later so it all absorbed, I didn't think it had all absorbed though so I took the last 120 mg from the syrup and 2 more triple c's. I didn't smoke herb though which takes the experience to another level and I wanted to trip really hard so I tried once more. My last time I collected 650-700 mg DXM Polistirex powder from delsym using a separation technique and took it in a couple swallows of coke. I also took 8 triple c's(240 mg) and smoked herb a few times. Very positive trip, had good hallucinations, etc. Don't do it if you have any obligations at the time, only do it if you have absolutely nothing to do and don't expect anything from it.

DXM

for a good trip for me im 6'3 205lbs should i drink one of the little bottles and smoke a bowl?
    Daydreamin\' fazes, time goes by
    That\'s what happens when you get high
    Head\'s always cloudy, words is lies
    Daydreamin\' fazes, I yes I

\"Brotherhoods A Rule We Cannot Bend\"

3.   Advertisements

DXM

ok so i drank half of a little bottle and took like 6 bong rips and just felt really good and lifted all night.,.,.then went back and got another bottle and drank half thinking it would mix with what i had taken 4 hours before but it didnt and so i just felt good agin for the rest of the night a matter of a fact i fell bomb right know just chillen at my hommies. I think ima go get a bigg bottle and drink a little more the half and smoke a few bowls will this make me tripp?
    Daydreamin\' fazes, time goes by
    That\'s what happens when you get high
    Head\'s always cloudy, words is lies
    Daydreamin\' fazes, I yes I

\"Brotherhoods A Rule We Cannot Bend\"

DXM

even if its your first time , half a bottle or more than half is NOT gonna make u trip , i need to chug the hole bottle of robitusien max strenght , and smokin thre weed aint ognna intensifi it n e unless u smoke when its kicked inand it take an hour or more to start tripin , if ur only doin cough syrup do it on an empty stomach

but fuck all that dude jsut take 8 pills of coricidean cough and cold with sum food in ur bell , wait 1 hour and 1/2 and ull feel it start to come on , smoke a fat joint and ull start tripin balls

DXM

jsp, when you say bottle are you referring to 4 oz or 8 oz? 8 triple c's is equivalent to 2/3 a 4 oz bottle, and 1/3 an 8 oz

DXM

i was talkin about the reg robo max strength

but i only did that shit when i was a beginner

like i said for ur first time take 12 pills for a good trip and take 16 pilsl for a bad ass acid trip

i dont do dxm unless i have pot to smoke thoughg

DXM

the true face of DXM showed itself during my 1000 mg trip. i havent touched the weird stuff since. its extremely fun to jump up and down while really fucked up on dxm, it gives the feeling that youre still falling after you land.

DXM

I have only been doing coricidin for about 4 months and i am already up to 24 pills. I love it. I think everyone should try it aleast a couple of times. Just dont get addicted. It fucked my life up a lot but i dont care i still love those triples c's

DXM

SAME HERE DXM LOVE

i take 24 pills too , been doin it for years

but u can never go higher thatn 24 irs a bad trip , i know i have tried

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Amount:

Enter a message for the receiver:
BE SOCIAL
GreenGrassForums On Facebook