Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1286 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

What kind of Music do you listen to

I know this question has been posted a lot before but I just wanted to know what people listen to. I just got to listening to a knew band that I swear to God the lead singer is Bradley Nowell of Sublime reincarnated, the band - is Pepper, they sound just like Sublime but way better than Slightly Stoopid or Long Beach Dub - who suck, because they're not as punk sounding, more chill raggae, I highly suggest you check them out. I also use to love Dispatch before they fucking broke up, but oh well, Braddigan still lives on. Dave M. is always at the top he is so chill, and what about O.A.R. they are really chill too. Mr. Marley is always up there too.

Peace,
    Abra Kadabra
    420sampson Reviewed by 420sampson on . What kind of Music do you listen to I know this question has been posted a lot before but I just wanted to know what people listen to. I just got to listening to a knew band that I swear to God the lead singer is Bradley Nowell of Sublime reincarnated, the band - is Pepper, they sound just like Sublime but way better than Slightly Stoopid or Long Beach Dub - who suck, because they're not as punk sounding, more chill raggae, I highly suggest you check them out. I also use to love Dispatch before they fucking broke up, but oh well, Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Always listen to the Beastie Boys. Or, if you wnat soem really cool psychedelic shit from the 60's htta is still frekaing awesome, and practically menat ot be listend to while stoned, try preety much anything by FRANK ZAPPA. Apostrophe is supposed ot be his best album.

don't no bout the rest, but i really dig the whole rap, hip-hop shit. i enjoy listening to eminem, 50 cent, snoop, dr dre, ludacris, dmx,etc. lots of things they rap bout that i can relate to.
    blaze up !!!
    peace
    Puff, Puff, Pass ...

i like everything from the casualties to fucking bob dylan. when im high i like sublime, eeka mouse, grateful dead, allman brothers, i also like alot of older punk and i like the white stripes a whole lot.
    -gs

oh yeah and this new band i started listening to like on sun, the avalanches. such a good band. you all should download frontier psychatris by them. its an awesome song.

I love me some eminem and ice cube.

OAR is playin up here at my college on friday, they play some good music i agree

CjL
    \"It shouldn\'t be legal to be as high as I am!!\" Petey Blake
    \"We bless it, we roll it, we toke it, we pass it.\" - Kottonmouth Kings
    :rastasmoke:I am the 1,746th member out of 178,000. And counting, Damn.:rastasmoke:

Quote Originally Posted by yesoer
    Rhode Island became the 11th medical marijuana state. RHODE ISLAND, NEW YORK SAME SHIT SON

yea i like rap too but best music for me when im high gotta be bob marley

Bob Marley
    Congos
    Cypress Hill
    Moving Shadow(drum'n'bass stuff)
    Hip Hop
    Good happy rock stuff
    How does this shit work?

bob dylan always...