Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1640 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

california growing

i live in so cal.
    whats the latest that i can plant a seed?
    purplewidowmang Reviewed by purplewidowmang on . california growing i live in so cal. whats the latest that i can plant a seed? Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

california growing

Soon very soon this month...You can plant that seed anytime but your plant well be smaller as your yield.
    Integrity is the basing of one\'s actions on an internally consistent framework of principles. Depth of principles and adherence of each level to the next are key determining factors. One is said to have integrity to the extent that everything he does and believes is based on the same core set of values. While those values may change, it is their consistency with each other and with the person\'s actions that determine his integrity.

california growing

thanks

california growing

I put mine out at the end of March and they are looking sweet about 4 feet tall and flowering to light bud growth.
    Integrity is the basing of one\'s actions on an internally consistent framework of principles. Depth of principles and adherence of each level to the next are key determining factors. One is said to have integrity to the extent that everything he does and believes is based on the same core set of values. While those values may change, it is their consistency with each other and with the person\'s actions that determine his integrity.