Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1510 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Is this a lounge or a graveyard ????

It sounds like earth girl and I would have to do some driving to get to your place del. You know I'm going to be there, probably this weekend. e g is in CA, so I'm not sure how that will work out. Did you PM her? Yeah, do you b-b-q? What do you want me to bring? By the way, I put them all to flowering now. The wait is on.

Remember that Dr's office call? Well today, first of all, someone called me from there this morning. Another female who said she was reconfirming that I'll be there tomorrow and would go over directions there. I thought it was a little odd, but went over the directions with her. Then in the PM the one I spoke to yesterday called and said the office manager told her to tell me to bring in some of my "medicine". I was wierded. Then she added "and bring enough for all of us". She quickly said she was kidding about the last part, but relaying the message that I should bring the MMJ with me. OK, fine. Later she called back and said they'd thought it over and I didn't have to bring it if I didn't want to drive with it. I said that was fine, I'd bring it and the laminated certificate I have from the Dept. of Agriculture. I added that I like to educate people about it. I had to educate the Dr. at the urgy care I went to when I broke my toe a week and a half ago. I showed him my state ID for MMJ. He didn't know what to think. A young guy too! He said he didn't know about these things. I guess that's a good place to start if we have to educate these youngn's about the benifits of this wonderful medicine. I retired from nursing a year and a half ago. Now I find myself informing Dr's again.

3.   Advertisements

DonnieDarko, I meant to answer you also. It's strange. I was waiting for another store to open one morning so I hung out in the store next door that was one of those dollar(or so) stores. That hat was there for $1.99. I grabbed it, went to the counter and the man asked me a question worded very carefully. Oh, I wish I could remember what he said. Anyway, he indicated and I let him know delicately that I understood and it was fine. I don't wear hats. Especially a baseball type one. But I had to have that one and want to go back and get more. Maybe I should design my own. I do like to think of myself as an artist. Do you think there would be and interest if it wasn't baseball type?

Quote Originally Posted by marji1
    DonnieDarko, I meant to answer you also. It's strange. I was waiting for another store to open one morning so I hung out in the store next door that was one of those dollar(or so) stores. That hat was there for $1.99. I grabbed it, went to the counter and the man asked me a question worded very carefully. Oh, I wish I could remember what he said. Anyway, he indicated and I let him know delicately that I understood and it was fine. I don't wear hats. Especially a baseball type one. But I had to have that one and want to go back and get more. Maybe I should design my own. I do like to think of myself as an artist. Do you think there would be and interest if it wasn't baseball type?
    What kind of hat exactly? Sure, I think alot of ppl would be interested. I also find your story about buying the hat funny. The young man behind the counter explaining to the mature woman that it is a cannabis leaf logo. Did he think you thought you were buying a hat with a tomato leaf on it?!

I'm not sure what he thought. Although, recently I had a torch lighter that had a sorta' 3D type MJ leaf on it. Most people don't notice or say anything. One lady about my age said "What a pretty flower". As for the hats, I feel more capable of designing the fabric, not the hat itself. This needs more thought, 'cause I'm not a sewer. And as I said, I don't usually wear hats. But it is a good idea. Anyone got more suggestions? Let's see what we can do.

I'd prefer a ball cap or a T-shirt that specifically promotes medical MJ. I also believe that over 40 females are a large group that support MMJ, so maybe a sun-hat (beach-hat) might be popular. Something that would stimulate awareness and debate.

Heres a logo I found on http://www.erowid.org/plants/cannabi..._medical.shtml.

some political stuff:

quote regarding recent court ruling:

"Our national medical system relies on proven scientific research, not popular opinion. To date, science and research have not determined that smoking marijuana is safe or effective," John Walters, director of National Drug Control Policy, said Monday.(06-06) 13:05 PDT WASHINGTON (AP) --

Apparently now you don't possess rights until you've proven them to the government's satisfaction rather than the other way round.

Jefferson would be so proud

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123