Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1914 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Is this a lounge or a graveyard ????

hey welcome new Cafe Members! Totalyl forgot about this message board! lol

By the way, i'm up for the naked pics thing.. as long as my wang stays firmly in my pants

mooooohaha

2.   Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by earth girl
    Give me a guy with a few scars, some wrinkles and a little slack.
    Sounds like an easy earth girl .... and a little sack ??? LOL... slack .

Maybe this IS a lounge .... 8 members in the first day, isn't bad for a forum on life support .... maybe it's time to start another topic, maybe something that we are passionate about and not already talked about in the "general forums".

If ppl notice the activity, more will join in.

Hopefully some intelligent discussion might happen here. Seems some of the other boards attract many adolescents (not all age-determined)

The court made it's choice. We need to make ours. Please see this:

Click on this URL to take action now
    http://capwiz.com/norml2/utr/2/?a=7531001&i=68819761

I put in my info and they contacted my legislators for me. How easy is that?
    And now I can feel I contributed. I hope you know I'm talking about the Raich thing.
    Hello all! I'm glad to see someone else is here now. Please take a couple minutes to make your voice heard. Thanks

Thanks marji1

I wanna do so much MORE than send an email to legislators. I want civil disobedience. I want a Million MMJ March on Washington !!! Where is the spirit of the 60's ???

Here's some: I had to call and confirm a Dr's appointment. The young lady on the phone told me to bring my insurance card, picture ID and any perscription medications in their containers. I had to laugh. I told her I didn't plan on bringing it with me, but my percription medication is medical marijuana. I chuckled while she took it in. I explained to her that I carry a card from the State of Nevada that ID's me as a MMJ patient. I also let her know I have a paper from the state dept of agriculture with a stamped raised seal on it that says it's legal for me to grow marijuana. I've been working at this for many years. It's very gratifying to see we've made progress. Yes, it takes a long time, but people like me that haven't been very political need to now. So, I'm spreading the word. I even wore my red hat with the green leaf on it out last night.
    Let's "Make it so."

I'm not very savey about this internet thing, but I think I did what I needed to do to turn on my PM service when I became a member. If you haven't, it's something you already paid for and might as well use it. earth girl, I tried to PM you and couldn't. Maybe you want to look at that.
    I wanted to know how far from Las Vegas you are and let you know there's a place called meetup that you might use to help with your group. I went to our meetup and brought my dog. No one else showed up. Too bad. I really see the need for local groups too.
    Here's the link for our fizzled out group.
    http://medmarijuana.meetup.com/8/

Yo gros, Thanx marji1!
    I went right over and did my part. I couldn't help customizing the form letter, which I felt rambled a bit...lol.
    Las Vegas... deliciously decedent...I love the poker slots, buffets, shows, the freedom from housework. There are always busses going over there from the Senior Center. Sometimes an airline will offer incredible deals to fly into Laughlin, stay at this hotel 3/2, round trip, from a local airfield including shuttles to the Inn in question.
    Anyway, Donnie, I noticed a page at the NORML home entitled "So you want to have a rally?" I didn't stop to look, because I am organizationally challenged, but maybe you could get some Ideas!
    eg says, "Rally Hope!"

Quote Originally Posted by marji1
    Here's some: I had to call and confirm a Dr's appointment. The young lady on the phone told me to bring my insurance card, picture ID and any perscription medications in their containers. I had to laugh. I told her I didn't plan on bringing it with me, but my percription medication is medical marijuana. I chuckled while she took it in. I explained to her that I carry a card from the State of Nevada that ID's me as a MMJ patient. I also let her know I have a paper from the state dept of agriculture with a stamped raised seal on it that says it's legal for me to grow marijuana. I've been working at this for many years. It's very gratifying to see we've made progress. Yes, it takes a long time, but people like me that haven't been very political need to now. So, I'm spreading the word. I even wore my red hat with the green leaf on it out last night.
    Let's "Make it so."
    Great Story marji1 .... Is the red hat with the green leaf a symbol of medical MJ support, or MJ in general. I would like to purchase merchandise that shows my support of the use of MJ for medical purposes and also support the group (s) w/contributions.

earth girl's from vegas too??? holy shit, we have the makings for a decent cook-out!

i've got the spot up here in alamo...how's this weekend? or vegas works too. only an 80 minutes drive and all highway...(but there's a hot springs and bass lake up here)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast