Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1618 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

water cure your plants

Just so you will know, that discolor ration in the water is mostley THC. If you bring the water down to 32 degrees, it will take all the THC off the plants. Google, how to make bubble hash, and watch some vidio's. Good luck, and happy growing.

water cure your plants

[quote=Hotshot123] how to make bubble hash

Bingo!

water cure your plants

32 degrees?...Everything Ive seen says you water cure @ room temp,70 degrees give or take.Are you saying all the thc is soaking into the water and being poured out Hotshot?I think I'm misunderstanding you since as far as I know you cant extract thc w/water?One thing I know for certain is I just scoped a bud I put in water 24 hours ago and the trichomes look to be as plentiful as they were yesterday.I dried a bud I accidently nipped off last week and put it in a pint jar friday then I nipped one off the same plant (both about 3x the size of a marble) monday mornin to put in water so I will have some type of comparison as early as next weekend maybe.I really don't care about the taste of weed as long as its not nasty and over half my weed will be made into edibles,oils etc so If I dont lose potency this would be great for me.:jointsmile:

water cure your plants

The freezing temps make the trichomes brittle, and they break off with agitation and can be filtered out.

water cure your plants

OK, yall are talking about making bubble hash,had me confused for a minute.I realize there are about as many varying opinions on this as there are a holes but what would you recommend the ratio of cloudy/amber triches for a super silver haze and an ak-47 (high cbd)?With a sativa I like an energetic head(?)high as opposed to a nice stoney body high w/indicas.The ak-cbd is like 50/50 or 60/40 but I would like to get more of an indica type high from it as it will have to do for my night time smoke till the next batch is up (more amber = more body high ??? Thanx...

water cure your plants

Quote Originally Posted by GATXBUCK
    (ymore amber = more body high ??? Thanx...
    I think your right on there

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910