Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1532 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

water cure your plants

Everyone can spare a couple of buds off their next grow. Come on guys give it a try. I know betty will be getting some marijuana water sport action. Thanks for info mr badheart man. And the part about denying N is genius!! Your so right, damn, zandor you da man, you too sensi, thanks guys
    Nobody makes me bleed my own Blood!

2.   Advertisements

water cure your plants

what about the aroma of the final dried buds after curing them in water.? Do you loose the skunky aroma?

I will try a few buds. sounds interesting
    thanks for the info,
    Bill

water cure your plants

its so crazy ,got to try is

water cure your plants

do you leave them in a dark room? or keep them under the lights? as under the lights they will still try to grow(and produce chlorophyl) is this good or bad? what difference will keeping them in cool water make? ive never heard of this method and am expecting a harvest soon would like to try it out but worried about jeopardising my plants and would feel safer using the original method of flushing a reducing fertiliser

water cure your plants

hearetsurgerysurvivor,

Hello... thinking about this process last night, I came up with some questions (ok, we've all got questions)... Ummm... what do you think of placing airstones under the buds? So air bubbles flow around the buds?

Hmmm.... this technique sounds very good... if it works. I understand you're (survivor) not an expert in the technique, you're just using it... but any and all info you could give us would trully help. Thanks!

-turtle420

water cure your plants

WTF is that submerge ur buds in water !All that will do is wash off alot of trichomes u smuck!

water cure your plants

i thought he meant submerg the roots in water im definatly not stupid enough to put my buds in water

water cure your plants

ha ha u fools dry it the old fashion way its all part of growing

water cure your plants

turtle,

heartsurgerysurviver is from Louisiana so he aint able to answer any questions. The irony is....if he was growing outside....all his plants would have been cured this way

Hope his power gets put back on soon so he can answer his critics

water cure your plants

This has been discussed before, and it is possible! http://boards.cannabis.com/showthrea...ght=water+cure This is the thread. There is also a lot about it at www.overgrow.com check it out

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast