Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1348 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

"When will Jesus Bring the Porkchops?"--George Carlin

Now, I believe in God and such, but if you like a good laugh and like to think. I suggest this book. No matter if you believe in God, A God, or nothing. It makes the reader think, while they are laughing. Some might not find his crude humor funny, but if you are a fan of his and know that he uses his "bathroom" humor to make the audience even think more, I highly suggest this book! It basically tells how he believed in Christanity, but then looked at society as a whole, and rethought his views.
    XTC Reviewed by XTC on . "When will Jesus Bring the Porkchops?"--George Carlin Now, I believe in God and such, but if you like a good laugh and like to think. I suggest this book. No matter if you believe in God, A God, or nothing. It makes the reader think, while they are laughing. Some might not find his crude humor funny, but if you are a fan of his and know that he uses his "bathroom" humor to make the audience even think more, I highly suggest this book! It basically tells how he believed in Christanity, but then looked at society as a whole, and rethought his views. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

i read this book about 3 months ago,i still occasionally laugh when i think about it.great book.
    \"even if one takes every reefer madness allegation of the prohibitionists at face value,marijuana prohibition has done far more harm to far more people than marijuana ever could.\"

William F. Buckley Jr.

one of my favorite quotes= "i've never seen a homeless guy with a bottle of gatorade."
    \"even if one takes every reefer madness allegation of the prohibitionists at face value,marijuana prohibition has done far more harm to far more people than marijuana ever could.\"

William F. Buckley Jr.

Ha, Yes An awesome quote. and so true.

i am laughing just thinking about it,how clever that quote that is.

William F. Buckley Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by amsterdam
    one of my favorite quotes= "i've never seen a homeless guy with a bottle of gatorade."
    that is good

I got the wife Brain Droppings for xmas - also excellent.

Used to be a few yersa back that if you flew US Airwayrs trans continental, they had ome of his (vastly cleaned up) stand up on.That was good n'all.

a good motto to live by "always try not to get killed."

William F. Buckley Jr.