Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1669 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

View Poll Results: Would you have a same-sex intimate encounter while high on pot?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Never think about it, and never do it

18 72.00%
  • Think about it, but never do it

4 16.00%
  • Think about, and do it

2 8.00%
  • Do it All the time

1 4.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

WEED *@$#ING RULES

Hey everybody. I am Olive Doobie, and I am 25. I have been smoking pot for the last 3 months daily, and I am loving it! I smoked some pot during high school and college, and then dropped it. About 3 months ago, a friend reintroduced me. I guess that you could say that I have been leading a double life. During the day, I am a professional business woman, and at 5:00 pm, I turn into a mother and wife. When the sun goes down, and the kids are in bed, I am a "Midnight Toker."
    Doobie Beauty Reviewed by Doobie Beauty on . WEED *@$#ING RULES Hey everybody. I am Olive Doobie, and I am 25. I have been smoking pot for the last 3 months daily, and I am loving it! I smoked some pot during high school and college, and then dropped it. About 3 months ago, a friend reintroduced me. I guess that you could say that I have been leading a double life. During the day, I am a professional business woman, and at 5:00 pm, I turn into a mother and wife. When the sun goes down, and the kids are in bed, I am a "Midnight Toker." Rating: 5
    High-five

2.   Advertisements

WEED *@$#ING RULES

Hey Olive
    Welcome to the board

WEED *@$#ING RULES

Hmm Same Sex encounter with Weed. No Way, but with alcohol.... lol. Nah I just don't swing that way.

WEED *@$#ING RULES

same sex...i'l try someday...not neseseraly on pot ...maby

WEED *@$#ING RULES

any guy who put yes is fucked up, but if the ladies get horny on weed then all the more power to them.i love midnight toking , its so relaxing.

WEED *@$#ING RULES

Quote Originally Posted by mellowman420
    any guy who put yes is fucked up, but if the ladies get horny on weed then all the more power to them.i love midnight toking , its so relaxing.
    Thats a stupid fucking double standard and you know it.

I've never had a same sex intimate encounter in my life, I kissed a friend on camera once for a practical joke. I'm comfortable with my sexuality and I know I'm straight, and if I was gay or bi I'd be proud of it because I don't believe anything is wrong with that.

WEED *@$#ING RULES

i wass watching discovery when this egyption woman came on.
    she was born with both genitile no sex change just born this way,.
    anyway when asked about is she gay or what, she replied "whoever made up the words gay, lesbian,bisexual was an asshole, there is no such thing, we are all SEXUAL regardless".
    now i m not saying i agree, i have never had a smae sex experiance, but she made me think,
    this is my humble 2 shillings worth,
    thanks for reading.

WEED *@$#ING RULES

i made out with a dude but i had a bottle of moonshine in my stomach,, i got sick as hell and my freinds almost called 911 cuz they thought i was gonna die,, lmao

WEED *@$#ING RULES

Ewwwwww, gayness.....

**puke**

Sorry about the double standard Stedric, but it's there for a good reason.... who want to see 2 guys..... ugh I cant say it....

HOWEVER... seeing 2 beatiful women go at it is a great thing indeed. In my mind, ANY human who want to have sex with a man is not right in the head. So that makes hetero women trange to me. Power to 'em, but why woudl you want to have sex with some hairy guy? Sickening to me.

WEED *@$#ING RULES

Welcome Doobie, have a pleasant stay, keep smokin'.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast