Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1603 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Indiva vs Sativa?

Hey guys, big blazer here. A long time ago I use to always say I wanted to try a Sativa for that energetic high buss but I have been reading into indicas and sativas lately as I have been looking at cannabis seeds Apparently it doesn't matter what background the genetics are, as there is not one type of high from each? What do you guys think? Do you always get a certain high from strong sativas or strong indicas?
    bigblazer420 Reviewed by bigblazer420 on . Indiva vs Sativa? Hey guys, big blazer here. A long time ago I use to always say I wanted to try a Sativa for that energetic high buss :eek: but I have been reading into indicas and sativas lately as I have been looking at cannabis seeds :cool: Apparently it doesn't matter what background the genetics are, as there is not one type of high from each? :confused: What do you guys think? Do you always get a certain high from strong sativas or strong indicas? :) Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Also interested in any types of advice you guys have on finding an energetic strain

Amount:

Enter a message for the receiver:
BE SOCIAL
GreenGrassForums On Facebook