Threw a few seeds from my hermied f1 hybrids grow into the pots in which they grew over the winter. I was surprised any popped really but looks like I got a few I can bring inside [emoji41][emoji100][emoji106]

More of a 'hey how are ya' first post, how I'm in the right forum being haf and dusting off Tapatalk, haha. Usually post to learn on the 'gram [emoji111]️

So there ya go, I'll post up when I get them inside, always welcome advice. My first grow over the winter got screwed as we had those back to back storm outages during flower that I'm pretty sure is what hermied the lot. Twas crushing days, those. At least the smoke is good 🤩[emoji100]

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
nickrhynes Reviewed by nickrhynes on . Second grow Threw a few seeds from my hermied f1 hybrids grow into the pots in which they grew over the winter. I was surprised any popped really but looks like I got a few I can bring inside More of a 'hey how are ya' first post, how I'm in the right forum being haf and dusting off Tapatalk, haha. Usually post to learn on the 'gram ️ So there ya go, I'll post up when I get them inside, always welcome advice. My first grow over the winter got screwed as we had those back to back storm outages during Rating: 5