Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1657 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Hi guys

Hi guys im a hobbyist grower from Australia. New to the forums so thought id say hi[emoji16][emoji16]
    I run 2 flower tents a 4×4 with an hlg 550 and a 5×5 with one 600w hps and a viparspectra par700(recently replaced another 600 hps). I use canna pro+ coco in 13 gal pots, cannas coco range, minus the boost accelerator, run to waste. Thats a breif intro from me for now. Hope to talk to some of you soon [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk
    dr.argon Reviewed by dr.argon on . Hi guys Hi guys im a hobbyist grower from Australia. New to the forums so thought id say hi I run 2 flower tents a 4×4 with an hlg 550 and a 5×5 with one 600w hps and a viparspectra par700(recently replaced another 600 hps). I use canna pro+ coco in 13 gal pots, cannas coco range, minus the boost accelerator, run to waste. Thats a breif intro from me for now. Hope to talk to some of you soon Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk Rating: 5

2. The Following 1 Users Say Thank You to dr.argon For This Useful Post:
    [ Click To Expand ]

Mr.Green (03-01-2018)

3.   Advertisements

Support

Glad to have you here mate . Welcome to CannbisWHO Community

5. The Following 1 Users Say Thank You to Mr.Green For This Useful Post:
    [ Click To Expand ]

dr.argon (03-01-2018)

Amount:

Enter a message for the receiver:
BE SOCIAL