Ok so im new to growing and I really need some help of some helpful experienced cannabis growers
Any feedback, tips, and teaching would greatly be appreciated.Thanks in advance to everyone
My setup: 2 42w cfls 4 23w cfls
2 2gallon pots
Fox farms ocean forest
Ok so I bought a couple fem seeds from attitude and did the paper towel trick to try and germ 3 seeds
After 3 days of rewetting my paper towel because I was using a heating pad only one seed cracked and showed roots but I planted two after about 4 days no sprouts or anything im really worried because Ive been investing alot of money into this and I really need it to work.:wtf::wtf4::wtf4::wtf4:
kushblown Reviewed by kushblown on . TOTAL NEWBIE GROWING !!!! NEED IMMEDIATE HELP !!!!! PLZZZZ ANDD THANK YOU !!!!! Ok so im new to growing and I really need some help of some helpful experienced cannabis growers Any feedback, tips, and teaching would greatly be appreciated.Thanks in advance to everyone My setup: 2 42w cfls 4 23w cfls 2 2gallon pots Fox farms ocean forest Ok so I bought a couple fem seeds from attitude and did the paper towel trick to try and germ 3 seeds After 3 days of rewetting my paper towel because I was using a heating pad only one seed cracked and showed roots but I planted two Rating: 5