Did anyone else hear about all of Tila Tequila's accusations and such about the illuminati being the reason why Paul Walker and that girl, Elia Lam i think her name is, that was found dead in a closed off water tower above a hotel, i believe? She also has a blog where she post many things about different celebrities being a in the Illumanti and the government sending subliminal messages through the tv that we cant even hear to brainwash us. She goes on and on and its just a little worth taking a thought about, made me think twice about the things she is saying, and in my opinion a lot of it makes sense. What do you guys think about it? Just would like to see what other people think...

val.
vahluhree Reviewed by vahluhree on . Tila Tequila exposes Illuminati? Did anyone else hear about all of Tila Tequila's accusations and such about the illuminati being the reason why Paul Walker and that girl, Elia Lam i think her name is, that was found dead in a closed off water tower above a hotel, i believe? She also has a blog where she post many things about different celebrities being a in the Illumanti and the government sending subliminal messages through the tv that we cant even hear to brainwash us. She goes on and on and its just a little worth taking Rating: 5