Hi to all,

that prohibition failed is clear. It costs an unbelievable amount of money and make harmless smokers to criminals.
A regulated market could bring money for education and prevention etc. But don't want to go on that topic...

Just wanted to say that People who live in states where they can keep this plants legal they can be so lucky.
I couldn't imagine.... In regions, where I come from (outside the US), it's unbelievable strict.
Last time i kept me holding the thought that it is really hard mental work to hide and to live with an indoor garden.
I lost 9 pounds of body weight in the first 5 weeks of flowering :-D (Without any diets...)
(I think it's mental stress...) Loosing my way on the topic... Mmmmm

Just wanted to ask other people what would u do to legalize this wonderful plant ?

I would run a 1000 miles naked. (if it's over 20 degrees celsius ;-) )

What would u do ?
GrowBitch2013 Reviewed by GrowBitch2013 on . What would u do ? Hi to all, that prohibition failed is clear. It costs an unbelievable amount of money and make harmless smokers to criminals. A regulated market could bring money for education and prevention etc. But don't want to go on that topic... Just wanted to say that People who live in states where they can keep this plants legal they can be so lucky. I couldn't imagine.... In regions, where I come from (outside the US), it's unbelievable strict. Last time i kept me holding the thought that it Rating: 5