Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1571 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Rarely Smoke--50mg of Edibles

I've got a UA tomorrow for a job tomorrow with Quest.--was in Colorado January 16th-18th and smoked one hit the 16th, ate 50mg of candies on the 17th, then took one more hit on the 18th. First time I'd had THC in a year or more. I'm 6'3", 195, work out like a mad man daily and sweat my ass off, so I have optimal metabolism with 8% body fat. Just hoping to get some professional advice on whether I should dilute in the morning. Burnt Toast, your advice will be appreciated if you see this.
    ColoradoCandies Reviewed by ColoradoCandies on . Rarely Smoke--50mg of Edibles I've got a UA tomorrow for a job tomorrow with Quest.--was in Colorado January 16th-18th and smoked one hit the 16th, ate 50mg of candies on the 17th, then took one more hit on the 18th. First time I'd had THC in a year or more. I'm 6'3", 195, work out like a mad man daily and sweat my ass off, so I have optimal metabolism with 8% body fat. Just hoping to get some professional advice on whether I should dilute in the morning. Burnt Toast, your advice will be appreciated if you see this. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Why not just go buy a test and find out if you can pass? No one can give you a true yes or no based on what you wrote as everyone is different. The only way you will know is by testing yourself -- testing with your first void of the day will give you the best results.

Good luck

I had already planned on grabbing one from Walgreens this evening. I was just kind of curious to see what some thoughts are about the probability of THC still being in my system under the circumstances. I usually drink a gallon of water or more on a daily basis. So my urine always seems diluted to me. It's clear all the time. And if if I hadn't put THC in my system, I wouldn't be worried about it being diluted anyway---creatine and such. I just figured drinking a little more tomorrow morning might help, just in case.

Quote Originally Posted by ColoradoCandies
    I had already planned on grabbing one from Walgreens this evening. I was just kind of curious to see what some thoughts are about the probability of THC still being in my system under the circumstances. I usually drink a gallon of water or more on a daily basis. So my urine always seems diluted to me. It's clear all the time. And if if I hadn't put THC in my system, I wouldn't be worried about it being diluted anyway---creatine and such. I just figured drinking a little more tomorrow morning might help, just in case.

Well drinking water doesn't make the THC exit your body any faster.. as you say it's just going to dilute you. Why do you want a diluted result? That's certainly not a pass.