Hi all, OGiesel here, kinda new to this forum thingy

Long time reader, first time poster.

This is my first hydro grow via the Miracle-Grow Aerogarden & I have some questions, & maybe some answers if anyone wants em.

I'm currently using the Aerogarden Ultra L.E.D. with some add-ons
�Aerogarden Ultra LED
�3" UFO bubbler
�6" fixed fan
�Aerogarden nutes
�Advanced nutrients nutes
�My own home made blend of "micro-nutrients"

I'm growing two plants, one GirlScoutCookies, and the other, Blue Dream.

They're on day 43, I switched the lights to 12/12 about 10 days ago. I haven't had any serious problems yet with this set up.
Aside from the occational pH flux, and slight mag/sul deficiency for a little and one slight nitrogen toxicity for about 4 days, < all from human error, the aerogarden works great!!!! The plants grow unbelievably fast, literally too fast. As this being my first grow, I can already tell, if you plan to grow med to large size plants with a aerogarden, only grow one to two plants at a time MAX. The rez wouldn't be able to handle the amount of roots those bad girls would be spitting out. I'll add more to the thread in a couple hours with pics to add.
OGiesel Reviewed by OGiesel on . Aerogarden Grow!!! 2014!!! Hi all, OGiesel here, kinda new to this forum thingy Long time reader, first time poster. This is my first hydro grow via the Miracle-Grow Aerogarden & I have some questions, & maybe some answers if anyone wants em. I'm currently using the Aerogarden Ultra L.E.D. with some add-ons �Aerogarden Ultra LED �3" UFO bubbler �6" fixed fan Rating: 5