I was pulled over while smoning a bowl. The cop gave me a poss of parph. charge and a use of marijuana charge. I was 17 at the time it happened (11:30 pm on dec 4.) i turned 18 december 5th! The cop took me back to the station, booked me, and than let me go once the clock struck midnight. I gave him consent to search the vehicle, however i am not sure he read me my miranda rights. Also, i will be able to pass the drug test if the jusge decides she wants to test me. My court date is this friday feb 7. Is there anyway for me to avoid probation? If not how long will it be? I have a lawyer not he is not very helpful.
Yasso1205 Reviewed by Yasso1205 on . Anyway to avoid probation? I was pulled over while smoning a bowl. The cop gave me a poss of parph. charge and a use of marijuana charge. I was 17 at the time it happened (11:30 pm on dec 4.) i turned 18 december 5th! The cop took me back to the station, booked me, and than let me go once the clock struck midnight. I gave him consent to search the vehicle, however i am not sure he read me my miranda rights. Also, i will be able to pass the drug test if the jusge decides she wants to test me. My court date is this friday Rating: 5