Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1686 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

eScreen test. Please help

Hi I have to take a eScreen urine test in two days. Last time I burned was Jan 18. I am considered underweight for my age/height and have a high metabolism. I did at home single panel tests. And my second urination of the day came to be negative. The test is a NON-DOT, Pre-Employment. It also says Urine Collection - 1244 - 10DSP/OXY/ECS/PHN (1244) DO NOT USE eCUP. Is this test more comprehensive ? Should I be concerned at all? Just need some advice. Much appreciated ... Test performed by TalentWise eScreen123 *
    patnation Reviewed by patnation on . eScreen test. Please help Hi I have to take a eScreen urine test in two days. Last time I burned was Jan 18. I am considered underweight for my age/height and have a high metabolism. I did at home single panel tests. And my second urination of the day came to be negative. The test is a NON-DOT, Pre-Employment. It also says Urine Collection - 1244 - 10DSP/OXY/ECS/PHN (1244) DO NOT USE eCUP. Is this test more comprehensive ? Should I be concerned at all? Just need some advice. Much appreciated ... Test performed by Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

eScreen test. Please help

Comprehensive only in that they will be testing for 10 types of drugs. The "OXY/ECS/PHN" shorthand means that these types of (off-topic) drugs are among the 10 panels being tested, and Ill leave it at that. For the purposes of remaining in compliance with the rules, the only drug that you need to be concerned with is THC.