Pure, potent and lemony perfection. Big Buddha Seeds feminized The Kali is a cerebral queen. This strain is bad ass, but you don't need me to tell you that. An ancient strain from Afghanistan and Pakistan, this Indica dominant girl is all power. She's ready in 8-10 weeks with good yields. The Kali Feminized is the perfect choice for anyone who misses the old weed. The lemony/fuel aroma and citrus flavour is different from anything youâ??ve ever experienced I'm sure , and the uplifting, euphoric effect is known to last all day long. An authentic Afghani Kush, Big Buddhaâ??s The Kali is short fat and has some of the heaviest trichomes youâ??ve ever seen! Don't miss out and buy your The Kali seeds today at Gorilla Seed Bank.
cannabis-seeds Reviewed by cannabis-seeds on . Big Buddha The Kali available at Gorilla Seed Bank Pure, potent and lemony perfection. Big Buddha Seeds feminized The Kali is a cerebral queen. This strain is bad ass, but you don't need me to tell you that. An ancient strain from Afghanistan and Pakistan, this Indica dominant girl is all power. She's ready in 8-10 weeks with good yields. The Kali Feminized is the perfect choice for anyone who misses the old weed. The lemony/fuel aroma and citrus flavour is different from anything youâ??ve ever experienced I'm sure , and the uplifting, Rating: 5