Hello all,

New to Colorado, new to the forum. I just wanted to see if anyone out there could point me in the right direction. I've been in the growing business most of my life in the midwest, around it for 25 years, doing it myself for 10-12 years. I am no expert or a "genius grower" just a guy trying to follow his dreams. I have every hope and dream of getting a cultivation license after I put in my residency requirements here, but in the meantime I really want to be around it, meet people and get back to growing. I just wanted to see if anyone knew if someone out there might need some help, in the grow room, trimming, taking cuttings, repotting, whatever. I live in Castle Pines and can help anytime anyone may need something. Like I said, I'm no genius but I know my way around a grow room. Just want to start learning from some of the local growers. Not sure if this is appropriate but like I said, I'm new here and meant no disrespect or never want to break any forum rules.

Thanks,

Hoosierdad
hoosierdad Reviewed by hoosierdad on . New to Colorado Hello all, New to Colorado, new to the forum. I just wanted to see if anyone out there could point me in the right direction. I've been in the growing business most of my life in the midwest, around it for 25 years, doing it myself for 10-12 years. I am no expert or a "genius grower" just a guy trying to follow his dreams. I have every hope and dream of getting a cultivation license after I put in my residency requirements here, but in the meantime I really want to be around it, meet people Rating: 5