Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1607 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

if you had a choice... quest or labcorp... going for a retest after test one

First specimen invalidated. Have to retest. Went to labcorp the first time. Have a choice of quest or labcorp. I know labcorp did not watch me piss. Any insight on quest?

Taking clean piss with me provided I can get some...
    roxyfoxy69 Reviewed by roxyfoxy69 on . if you had a choice... quest or labcorp... going for a retest after test one First specimen invalidated. Have to retest. Went to labcorp the first time. Have a choice of quest or labcorp. I know labcorp did not watch me piss. Any insight on quest? Taking clean piss with me provided I can get some... Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

What is it about QD that worries you?

At this point after having one test invalidated with no explanation, I'm just extremely nervous. Labcorp never contacted me to discuss the invalid sample. I got no call from an MRO asking any questions. I was only contracted by the actual employer. At first they were confused, in the end they were apologetic I'd have to go in again...but still no explanation as to why. If the MRO had called me they would have learned I was sick with a fever leading up to the test and because I was feeling so gross, I wasn't eating. I had also thrown up massively only a few hours before the test. All explanations for creatine etc to be off, but alas no questions.

Last time I took detoxify's mega clean vomited it up, then took detoxify's instant clean...in addition to not having really eaten in days and being sick, i wouldn't be surprised if my piss had nothing in it...but I'll never really know..

So essentially I'm curious if quest has more stringent procedures than labcorp...I'd also like to know if I have a higher risk of being caught for substitution.

At this point I need to make a judgment call...cleanse again and test myself before I go, hoping the specimen is declared valid or substitute with male piss. The piss donor is currently on anti malaria drugs, but I don't think that'll cause an issue. Do you? I'm just incredibly nervous and need this to run smoothly. Any advice appreciated.

QD is no different than Labcorp or any other DHHS-certified lab. They all have regulations to abide by and are under the watchful eye of the SAMHSA division of the DHHS.

When using a persons sub, be sure that the donor is completely drug-free to avoid any potential hassles with the MRO.

By doing an Advanced Search with the terms "detox product dilution scam", you'll discover that all detox products are a big scam to prey upon the uninformed and credulous, and taking their cash.